Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved colonial-era heritage buildings, set between the Indian Ocean and the Swan River.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the WACA, Western Australia's cricket ground
- Take in spectacular views over the Perth skyline, Perth River, and Melville Water from Kings Park
- Stroll along Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Admire the historic docks, marinas, and charming heritage sandstone buildings in Fremantle
- Enjoy a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip in Fremantle
- See the Barrack Street Jetty where the ferries arrive and depart
- Listen to the 18 bells chiming in the Swan Bell Tower
- Learn about the coins made at the Perth Mint
- Tour the upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Stop off at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, once home to the America's Cup
DescriptionGet to know Perth on a half-day sightseeing tour through the capital city of Western Australia. On this tour, you will learn how Perth developed from a small colony settlement on the Swan River into the 4th-largest city in the country. Then, make your way to the city of Fremantle, which serves as Perth's port. Tour its historic streets and relax as you breath in fresh ocean air. Perth was founded in the early 1800s and, during the Australian gold rushes toward the end of the century, the population increased dramatically. Today it is the capital of Western Australia. On your tour, you will be driven by coach to see the city's highlights. Visit Kings Park, the largest inner-city park in the world. Pass by the Swan Bells, an architectural and musical wonder, with copper and glass making up the structure of the bell tower. You will also see the affluent suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith, and pass by various museums, galleries, and performing art venues. After you have seen the best of the city, continue on to Fremantle, a seaside town with a population of 25,000. Fremantle is perhaps best known for its heritage buildings, as well as its convict history. You will be able to see the well-preserved buildings and learn about Fremantle Prison, 1 of 11 Australian Convict Sites making up a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take some time to stroll along the streets and beaches, taking in the terraced houses or stopping for some glorious alfresco dining, before returning to Perth.
- Please call 03 9538 6676 and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure.
- Cancelation fee of 50% applies for a tour canceled with 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure, a 100% cancelation fee applies.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Pinnacles Desert Sunset & Star-Gazing Tour
Enjoy the sunset and the starry sky in the Pinnacles on this tour from Perth. Sample Swan Valley wine and savor a barbecue dinner under the stars.123 ReviewsFrom A$185.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Perth Swan River Dinner Cruise with Beverages & Live Music
Set sail on Perth's only Swan River dinner cruise that offers the unique opportunity to cruise the Perth city waters and see the beautiful sights of Perth.63 ReviewsFrom A$128.00
Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus, Lunch Cruise & Fremantle Tram Tour
Begin your day with a scenic river cruise, discover Fremantle on a historic tram tour, enjoy lunch on board your return cruise to Perth, then climb aboard a hop-on hop-of3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
- Best Seller
Swan River Round-Trip Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
Take in the Swan River's wonderful sights as you cruise the waters between Fremantle and Perth on this direct return service. Discover the unique delights the river has t135 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00