Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved colonial-era heritage buildings, set between the Indian Ocean and the Swan River.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the WACA, Western Australia's cricket ground
- Take in spectacular views over the Perth skyline, Perth River, and Melville Water from Kings Park
- Stroll along Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Admire the historic docks, marinas, and charming heritage sandstone buildings in Fremantle
- Enjoy a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip in Fremantle
- See the Barrack Street Jetty where the ferries arrive and depart
- Listen to the 18 bells chiming in the Swan Bell Tower
- Learn about the coins made at the Perth Mint
- Tour the upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Stop off at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, once home to the America's Cup
DescriptionGet to know Perth on a half-day sightseeing tour through the capital city of Western Australia. On this tour, you will learn how Perth developed from a small colony settlement on the Swan River into the 4th-largest city in the country. Then, make your way to the city of Fremantle, which serves as Perth's port. Tour its historic streets and relax as you breath in fresh ocean air. Perth was founded in the early 1800s and, during the Australian gold rushes toward the end of the century, the population increased dramatically. Today it is the capital of Western Australia. On your tour, you will be driven by coach to see the city's highlights. Visit Kings Park, the largest inner-city park in the world. Pass by the Swan Bells, an architectural and musical wonder, with copper and glass making up the structure of the bell tower. You will also see the affluent suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith, and pass by various museums, galleries, and performing art venues. After you have seen the best of the city, continue on to Fremantle, a seaside town with a population of 25,000. Fremantle is perhaps best known for its heritage buildings, as well as its convict history. You will be able to see the well-preserved buildings and learn about Fremantle Prison, 1 of 11 Australian Convict Sites making up a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take some time to stroll along the streets and beaches, taking in the terraced houses or stopping for some glorious alfresco dining, before returning to Perth.
- Please call 03 9538 6676 and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure.
- Cancelation fee of 50% applies for a tour canceled with 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure, a 100% cancelation fee applies.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Video Game Console Museum
Explore this museum, which features more than 100 classic game consoles. Play a plethora of classic video games like Pong, Space Invaders, Mario and more. Relive your chiFrom A$17.00
Rottnest Island Historic Train Tour from Perth or Fremantle
Travel to Rottnest Island by ferry and enjoy a ride on the island's historic train. Tour Oliver Hill and learn about the island's military history.13 ReviewsFrom A$96.00
Diving with Sharks and Admission to AQWA
Take an underwater tour and dive with sharks, stingrays and an amazing array of Western Australia's marine creatures. Dive for 30 to 45 minutes with a qualified Divemaste1 ReviewsFrom A$195.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Night
Enjoy an evening of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor miniature golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps andFrom A$26.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Rottnest Island Helicopter Flight & Ferry Experience
Travel in style to Rottnest Island by helicopter and return by ferry on the same day or a day of your choice.From A$339.00
Pinnacles Desert Full-Day 4WD Adventure
Spend a fascinating day in the spectacular surroundings of the Pinnacles Desert and see big sky plains, koalas and kangaroos, massive sand dunes, emerald waters lapping p16 ReviewsFrom A$215.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
Swan River One-Way Scenic Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
Take in the wonderful scenery that can only be viewed from the Swan River on a scenic one-way cruise from Fremantle or Perth.50 ReviewsFrom A$30.00