Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved colonial-era heritage buildings, set between the Indian Ocean and the Swan River.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the WACA, Western Australia's cricket ground
- Take in spectacular views over the Perth skyline, Perth River, and Melville Water from Kings Park
- Stroll along Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Admire the historic docks, marinas, and charming heritage sandstone buildings in Fremantle
- Enjoy a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip in Fremantle
- See the Barrack Street Jetty where the ferries arrive and depart
- Listen to the 18 bells chiming in the Swan Bell Tower
- Learn about the coins made at the Perth Mint
- Tour the upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Stop off at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, once home to the America's Cup
DescriptionGet to know Perth on a half-day sightseeing tour through the capital city of Western Australia. On this tour, you will learn how Perth developed from a small colony settlement on the Swan River into the 4th-largest city in the country. Then, make your way to the city of Fremantle, which serves as Perth's port. Tour its historic streets and relax as you breath in fresh ocean air. Perth was founded in the early 1800s and, during the Australian gold rushes toward the end of the century, the population increased dramatically. Today it is the capital of Western Australia. On your tour, you will be driven by coach to see the city's highlights. Visit Kings Park, the largest inner-city park in the world. Pass by the Swan Bells, an architectural and musical wonder, with copper and glass making up the structure of the bell tower. You will also see the affluent suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith, and pass by various museums, galleries, and performing art venues. After you have seen the best of the city, continue on to Fremantle, a seaside town with a population of 25,000. Fremantle is perhaps best known for its heritage buildings, as well as its convict history. You will be able to see the well-preserved buildings and learn about Fremantle Prison, 1 of 11 Australian Convict Sites making up a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take some time to stroll along the streets and beaches, taking in the terraced houses or stopping for some glorious alfresco dining, before returning to Perth.
- Please call 03 9538 6676 and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure.
- Cancelation fee of 50% applies for a tour canceled with 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure, a 100% cancelation fee applies.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
3-Hour Digital Photography Workshop
Go for a walk through the vibrant city of Perth and learn how to take great photos with the help of a professional guide on this 3-hour photography workshop. Get clever tFrom A$99.00
Rottnest Island Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Transfers
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour. Complimentary hotel pick-up is available.97 ReviewsFrom A$68.00
Half-Day Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer
Take a fantastic in Perth and Fremantle, the city and the alfresco lifestyle that Perth people enjoy. Kings Park Botanical Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach and Freman1 ReviewsFrom A$65.00
From Cider, Wine & Whiskey Tour With Lunch & Tastings
Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft ciFrom A$139.00
From Guildford Town & Swan Valley Wine Tour w/ Cruise
Join a new and exclusive tour and explore the pretty heritage-listed town of Guildford in the morning, before heading into the Swan Valley for wine tastings in the afternFrom A$130.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Swan Valley Gourmet Wine Cruise with 2-Course Lunch
Climb aboard for a scenic cruise through the Swan River Valley and visit a local winery! Relax in stunning surroundings on a luxury vessel on this full-day experience fro18 ReviewsFrom A$169.00
Rottnest Island Bus Tour
Discover the happiest animals on earth and other wildlife on a bus tour of Rottnest Island. Be amazed by the breathtaking scenery and attractions, such as Henrietta Rocks24 ReviewsFrom A$79.00
Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Tour from Perth
Join this full-day, all-inclusive day tour from Perth and visit all the must-see locations of Rottnest Island! Included are return ferry tickets, morning tea at Hillary's92 ReviewsFrom A$161.50
Jurien Bay Sea Lions Boat Trip with Optional Snorkeling
Meet the endangered Australian sea lions of Jurien Bay Marine Park, a 2.5-hour drive from Perth. Go for an optional snorkel with the amazing sea life that live in the cor14 ReviewsFrom A$75.00