Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved colonial-era heritage buildings, set between the Indian Ocean and the Swan River.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the WACA, Western Australia's cricket ground
- Take in spectacular views over the Perth skyline, Perth River, and Melville Water from Kings Park
- Stroll along Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Admire the historic docks, marinas, and charming heritage sandstone buildings in Fremantle
- Enjoy a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip in Fremantle
- See the Barrack Street Jetty where the ferries arrive and depart
- Listen to the 18 bells chiming in the Swan Bell Tower
- Learn about the coins made at the Perth Mint
- Tour the upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Stop off at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, once home to the America's Cup
DescriptionGet to know Perth on a half-day sightseeing tour through the capital city of Western Australia. On this tour, you will learn how Perth developed from a small colony settlement on the Swan River into the 4th-largest city in the country. Then, make your way to the city of Fremantle, which serves as Perth's port. Tour its historic streets and relax as you breath in fresh ocean air. Perth was founded in the early 1800s and, during the Australian gold rushes toward the end of the century, the population increased dramatically. Today it is the capital of Western Australia. On your tour, you will be driven by coach to see the city's highlights. Visit Kings Park, the largest inner-city park in the world. Pass by the Swan Bells, an architectural and musical wonder, with copper and glass making up the structure of the bell tower. You will also see the affluent suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith, and pass by various museums, galleries, and performing art venues. After you have seen the best of the city, continue on to Fremantle, a seaside town with a population of 25,000. Fremantle is perhaps best known for its heritage buildings, as well as its convict history. You will be able to see the well-preserved buildings and learn about Fremantle Prison, 1 of 11 Australian Convict Sites making up a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take some time to stroll along the streets and beaches, taking in the terraced houses or stopping for some glorious alfresco dining, before returning to Perth.
- Please call 03 9538 6676 and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure.
- Cancelation fee of 50% applies for a tour canceled with 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure, a 100% cancelation fee applies.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Wild Dolphin Swim & Cruise Day Trip from Perth
Come face to face with wild dolphins on an unforgettable swim experience at Rockingham, just 40-minutes south of Perth! Self-drive or opt for round-trip coach transfers.29 ReviewsFrom A$205.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Afternoon Swan Valley Wine Tasting with Transportation
Enjoy fine wines, delicious cheese and indulgent chocolate on this afternoon tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries. Transport is by luxury, air-conditioned bus and i21 ReviewsFrom A$70.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Triple Tour Hop-on Hop-off, River Cruise & Tram
Enjoy Perth's highlights in a day or over two days with this triple tour combination.4 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Day Trip by Ferry & Adventure Boat Tour
Take on Rottnest Island on this full-day adventure from Perth or Fremantle. Includes same-day roundtrip ferry transfers to the island, a 1.5-hour thrilling wildlife boat42 ReviewsFrom A$136.00