Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved colonial-era heritage buildings, set between the Indian Ocean and the Swan River.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Visit the WACA, Western Australia's cricket ground
- Take in spectacular views over the Perth skyline, Perth River, and Melville Water from Kings Park
- Stroll along Cottesloe Beach on the Indian Ocean coastline
- Admire the historic docks, marinas, and charming heritage sandstone buildings in Fremantle
- Enjoy a coffee on South Terrace's cappuccino strip in Fremantle
- See the Barrack Street Jetty where the ferries arrive and depart
- Listen to the 18 bells chiming in the Swan Bell Tower
- Learn about the coins made at the Perth Mint
- Tour the upmarket suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith
- Stop off at the Royal Perth Yacht Club, once home to the America's Cup
DescriptionGet to know Perth on a half-day sightseeing tour through the capital city of Western Australia. On this tour, you will learn how Perth developed from a small colony settlement on the Swan River into the 4th-largest city in the country. Then, make your way to the city of Fremantle, which serves as Perth's port. Tour its historic streets and relax as you breath in fresh ocean air. Perth was founded in the early 1800s and, during the Australian gold rushes toward the end of the century, the population increased dramatically. Today it is the capital of Western Australia. On your tour, you will be driven by coach to see the city's highlights. Visit Kings Park, the largest inner-city park in the world. Pass by the Swan Bells, an architectural and musical wonder, with copper and glass making up the structure of the bell tower. You will also see the affluent suburbs of Peppermint Grove and Dalkeith, and pass by various museums, galleries, and performing art venues. After you have seen the best of the city, continue on to Fremantle, a seaside town with a population of 25,000. Fremantle is perhaps best known for its heritage buildings, as well as its convict history. You will be able to see the well-preserved buildings and learn about Fremantle Prison, 1 of 11 Australian Convict Sites making up a UNESCO World Heritage Site. Take some time to stroll along the streets and beaches, taking in the terraced houses or stopping for some glorious alfresco dining, before returning to Perth.
- Please call 03 9538 6676 and reconfirm your tour 24 hours before departure.
- Cancelation fee of 50% applies for a tour canceled with 72 hours of travel. Within 24 hours of departure, a 100% cancelation fee applies.
- Itineraries and days of operation are subject to change or withdrawal without notice.
- A fuel levy may apply when world oil prices exceed the allowance in the fare.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00