My Guide Website?
From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip697 Reviews
Cycle around Rottnest Island and discover the sandy settlement by pedal power. Benefit from round-trip transfers by ferry from Hillarys Boat Harbour and bike around the car-free island at your own pace.
- Explore the beautiful sights of Rottnest Island at your own pace
- Enjoy an all-day bike rental and pedal through scenic bays and beaches
- Meet the famous smiling quokkas and snap a selfie with them
- Benefit from roundtrip ferry transfers from Hillarys Boat Harbour
DescriptionEnjoy the best of Rottnest Island with bike rental and same-day return ferry tickets. Get in the saddle and explore this unique island without cars at your own pace. If self-driving, choose from two departure times. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. On arrival, enjoy a full day to explore Rottnest Island at your own pace. Add-on a snorkel set at check-out to discover the island’s beautiful marine life. Pedal to Wadjemup Lighthouse or race to the West End. Discover the many different bays and beaches. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Hillarys Boat Harbour All-day bike rental Rottnest Island admission fee
- Complimentary hotel pick-up is available from selected Perth CBD locations
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Bicycle rental includes helmet and bike lock, tandem bicycles. Child seats not available. A $25.00 cash security deposit is required at check-in for each bike hired
- You can add on snorkel and flipper hire for $15 per person at check out, subject to availability
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking