My Guide Website?
Perth: Art, History, and Culture 3-Hour Walking Tour66 Reviews
An amazing city overview covering history to contemporary culture including quirky stories, fun facts and many recommendations along the way. Perfect for visitors to join at the start of their trip!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Interesting, informative and fun!
- Get an overview of Perth's history, architecture, art, bars, and restaurants
- Explore laneways, heritage buildings, gorgeous gardens and the riverside
- Gain many insider tips and suggestions of fun things to see / do / eat / drink
- Hear quirky stories and fun facts along the way
DescriptionEnjoy a leisurely walk on this guided walking tour and discover Perth's hidden gems and top sights. Learn about the city's history, street art and culture, and get top restaurant tips from your guide. Meet your friendly, knowledgeable, and enthusiastic Perth local guide and begin your tour. As you walk, hear quirky stories and fun facts about this fun city and benefit from your local guide's knowledge of the restaurant and bar scene. On the tour, visit the key landmarks of Perth including Yagan Square, London Court, The State Buildings, Stirling Gardens, and Elizabeth Quay. Discover Perth's malls, laneways, arcades, street art, and sculptures.
IncludesFriendly and knowledgable local guide Small group walking tour Perfect for visitors to join at the start of your trip!
- Tours run rain or shine
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes for walking
- Tour pace is leisurely along mostly flat surfaces, suitable for all ages and fitness levels
- Wheelchair and pram friendly