My Guide Website?
Perth: Avon Valley Hot Air Balloon Flight1 Reviews
Set off in a hot air balloon at dawn in the Avon Valley, close to Perth, and enjoy the peaceful adventure of floating in the wind. Take in the views on a flight over the farmland of Western Australia.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Feel the gentle wind and the early sun as you soar gently through the open sky
- Take part in a hands-on activity if you would like to help set up the aircraft
- Admire panoramic views of the Avon Valley in the magic light of the morning sun
- Participate in the ancient sport of hot air ballooning while visiting Northam
- Bring your friends or family along for an experience you're sure to remember
DescriptionTreat yourself to something special while in the Northam or Perth area. Embark on a sunrise hot air balloon ride and take in spectacular views of the Western Australian countryside. Enjoy breakfast to top off the experience. About 1 hour before sunrise, meet the pilot and crew in the township of Northam, the main town in the Avon Valley. Jump into the vehicles to be driven to the chosen launch site for that day. Because balloons float in the wind, there are many different locations spread out around the valley to allow for the best flight the weather permits that day. Inflation and preparation last approximately half an hour and when the balloon is ready, you can climb on board, and off the balloon goes to float in the wind for about an hour. Take in beautiful views of the waking countryside just as the sun starts shining above the horizon. Ballooning is always magical: a gentle and peaceful adventure in which no one feels height sick. After the flight, the pilot will choose a suitable landing field and if you'd like, you can help in the pack up of this gentle giant. Head back to Northam for a well-deserved breakfast after the flight.
Includes1-hour flight Breakfast Pilots with thousands of hours of experience
- Flights are canceled if the weather is not suitable Flights can be rescheduled if minimum numbers are not reached. Dates will always be coordinated with you