My Guide Website?
Perth Riverside Segway Tour33 Reviews
Ride your Segway past the Perth Bell Tower, through the new Elizabeth Quay development, and explore John Oldham Park on a 1-hour guided tour.
- Check out the attractions of the Elizabeth Quay development
- Take in the natural beauty of John Oldham Park
- Glide effortlessly along the Swan River
DescriptionSee the highlights of Perth on a 1-hour Segway tour along the city’s beautiful riverfront. Cruise along the Swan River, covering more ground than you would on a walking tour. Ride past the Perth Bell Tower and continue to the amazing new Elizabeth Quay. Explore John Oldham Park with its stunning waterfall and fountains. The tour loops back across the amazing Elizabeth Quay suspension bridge to the starting point. Tour guides are all accredited, with some having won state and national awards. Hear about the history of Perth and current events and learn about other things to do while you’re visiting the city.
IncludesRider training and assessment Experienced guide Personal radio communication for listening to the guide All safety equipment
- Participants must be at least 12 years of age
- Participants must weigh at least 45 kilograms and no more than 118 kilograms
- Anyone under 18 years of age must be accompanied by a parent or guardian
- Pregnant women are not permitted on the tour due to the risk of falling
- The activity is not recommended for anyone with mobility or motor control issues
- Please refer to the local operator's full terms and conditions
- Be sure to wear suitable footwear (preferably flat covered shoes) and clothing appropriate for the weather, and bring a camera
- This is an alcohol-free activity, so please don't participate if you have been drinking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now