My Guide Website?
From Perth: Margaret River to Esperance 6-Day Tour7 Reviews
Traverse the coast from Margaret River to Esperance and experience the freedom of the open road on a six-day adventure from Perth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Traverse a section of the Cape-to-Cape Track
- Visit Margaret River and taste the region's wine and produce
- Unearth Cape Le Grand National Park and meet its friendly kangaroos
- Experience the coastline and rock formations of Albany
- Marvel at the weird and wonderful Wave Rock
DescriptionDay 1: Perth to Margaret River Our adventure begins with a meaningful experience when we visit a wildlife rescue facility to participate in some volunteer work before a look at the iconic Busselton Jetty. Arrive at the Ngilgi Cave Ancient Lands and go beneath the earth's surface for a 45-minute semi-guided tour. After a picnic lunch, it's time to taste the world-renowned Margaret River region. Visit a couple of cellar doors for tastings before arriving at our campsite to relax over dinner and spend your first night under the stars of the Milky Way. Today's driving distance is around 320km. Swag camping at Big Valley Caravan Park, which has toilet and shower facilities. Meals Included L | D Day 2: Margaret River to Walpole Embark on an inspiring 7km hike along the Cape to Cape Track. Enjoy some free time to explore Margaret River and grab lunch. See the pristine forests of the Walpole Wilderness Region and at the Bicentennial Tree, those brave enough to climb the 165 pegs to the top are rewarded with magical views. Settle in for another night of campfire tales under the stars. Today we drive around 350km. Swag camping at Peaceful Bay Caravan Park, which has shower and toilet facilities. Meals Included B | D Day 3: Walpole and Albany Region Roam to William Bay National Park for a swim before cruising along a scenic stretch of coastline to Albany. See incredible rock sculptures at the Natural Bridge and The Gap. Travel onwards to the Porongorups, for a hike to Castle Rock. A drive through the picturesque Stirling Ranges will bring us to our campsite for the night. The driving distance today is around 240km. Swag camping at a private campsite at Mt Trio, which has shower and toilet facilities. Meals Included B |L | D Day 4: Mt Trio to Cape Le Grand National Park Turquoise water will replace red dirt as we head into Esperance. Grab a bite before connecting to Country during a 90-minute Dabungool Cultural Experience. Take a dip at Twilight Beach, one of many breathtaking beaches along the iconic Great Ocean Drive. Travel a little further east to Cape Le Grand National Park, where we will set up camp at Lucky Bay. Swag camp for two nights in the well-equipped camping area at Lucky Bay which has a shower and toilet facilities. Meals Included B | D Day 5: Cape Le Grand National Park Spend a whole day unearthing this incredible park. Traverse through lush bushland, swim at fantastic bays and coves, and learn about its abundant flora and fauna. Embark on one of the best hikes of the tour, climbing Frenchman Peak to watch the sunset on the last night. Day 6: Esperance to Perth Depart early and stop for lunch at a quintessential outback town and continue until reaching the 2,700-million-year-old Wave Rock. Hop back on the bus to see the historic township of York. Learn about the Rabbit-Proof Fence. Finally, roll into Perth in the evening after travelling around 9 hours with stops along the way.
IncludesAll National Park and entry fees All activities Meals (5 breakfasts, 4 lunches, 5 dinners) Accommodation (5 nights swag camping with basic facilities) Air-conditioned minibus Local guide
- - To get the most from our adventure tours, you need to enjoy the outdoors and hiking and be able to cope with a range of weather conditions. Our guides work hard and sometimes need a helping hand, so we kindly ask for involvement from our passengers, such as helping with meals and packing up camp. - A moderate fitness level is required, with walks between 3-12 kilometres on some days. This may involve rough ground and perhaps getting wet. - Due to limited space in the trailer, bags are restricted to 1 × 15 kg backpack/soft travel bag per person, plus one small piece of hand luggage for on the bus. - This tour requires a minimum of eight people to operate. In the unlikely event, your departure is cancelled because minimum numbers have not been met, all monies paid will be transferred onto another departure date in the future. If this is not suitable, a refund will be paid in full.