My Guide Website?
From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour614 Reviews
Enjoy a barbeque dinner with wine in the desert as you watch the sun set over the ocean. Use a telescope and astro-binoculars to take in spectacular views of the Milky Way, planets, and the moon.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Enjoy a desert stargazing tour in the Pinnacles Desert
- Spot native animals like emus and kangaroos in their natural habitat
- Savor a glass of Margaret River wine as you watch the sunset
- Hear stories from the Aboriginal Dreamtime as you gaze up at the night sky
- See the rings of Saturn or Jupiter's moons through a powerful computerised telescope
DescriptionDiscover the magic of the Pinnacles Desert on a guided tour. Head west to the Turquoise Coast and keep an eye out for native wildlife. Stop in Lancelin for a walk along the beach. Experience the thrill of sandboarding down giant sand dunes. Board the bus and visit Ngilgen Lookout to see seasonal wildflowers (spring time only) and admire views over the Indian Ocean. Go for a guided walk on the beach at Hangover Bay to see native plants that were used by the Aboriginals for food and medicine when they lived off the land. If we stop at Nilgen Nature Reserve we normally don't have time to stop here as well. Enjoy dinner in the middle of the the Pinnacles Desert, accompanied by a glass of Margaret River wine. See the sunset over the Indian Ocean and later marvel at the stars with the help of Astro binoculars and a telescope. See the Rings of Saturn (in season) through the telescope and photograph the moon by attaching your smartphone to the telescope.
IncludesHotel pick-up and drop off Local guide Transportation Glass of wine Barbecue dinner Use of sandboards National park entry fees Use of telescopes and astro binoculars
- Please advise the local operator of any dietary requirements
- An early lunch or late breakfast is recommended as lunch is not included
- You can attach your smartphone to the telescope to take photos of the moon
- Bring a hat and sunglasses for the daytime and warm clothing for the evening