My Guide Website?
Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey2 Reviews
Travel from Perth to Exmouth on the perfect adventure with amazing coastlines, native wildlife and the famous Ningaloo Reef. Visit Monkey Mia dolphins, snorkel, and swim with whale sharks.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Visit the weathered rock spires of The Pinnacles
- Adventure down the Z-Bend trail in Murchison Gorge
- Admire Nature’s Window at Kalbarri National Park
- Meet the famous Monkey Mia dolphins
DescriptionTake a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife, and gorgeous beaches. Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri Kick off your adventure by exploring the Pinnacles Desert in a guided tour before you journey up Indian Ocean Drive with its stunning coastal views. Make a quick stop in Geraldton, then onto the seaside town for your Kalbarri overnight stay. Lunch and dinner are included Day 2 – Kalbarri National Park to Monkey Mia Rise early for a photo opportunity at sunrise at either Nature’s Window or the Kalbarri Skywalk. Visit the marvels of The Murchison Gorge and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park. Travel on to the Billabong Roadhouse for refreshments and lunch (own expense). Visit the living fossils known as The Stromatolites, before movings on to Monkey Mia for accommodation by the beach. Breakfast and dinner are included. Day 3 – Monkey Mia to Coral Bay Say good morning to the famous dolphins of Monkey Mia. Relax on the beach or grab a coffee at the resort, before you get back on the road. Visit the fascinating rock formations, the Stromatolites, before you reach your Coral Bay accommodation next to the Ningaloo Reef. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 4 – Coral Bay to Exmouth Explore the Ningaloo Reef at your own leisure. Wander the beautiful Coral Bay beaches or check out the shark nursery. Snorkel the technicolor coral gardens only meters from shore. An optional boat tour or swim with the Manta Rays is available to purchase. Take a short drive up the peninsula to check-in to your Exmouth accommodation for two nights. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 5 – Exmouth Explore Cape Range National Park, a spectacular place of rugged limestone ranges, breathtaking deep canyons, and 50km of pristine beaches. Relax on the beach or choose to go snorkeling at the stunning Turquoise Bay, before finishing the tour in the early afternoon in time for lunch. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 6 – Exmouth Conclude your tour with check-out from your accommodation at 10:00 AM. Breakfast is included.
IncludesOne-way journey from Perth to Exmouth 5 Nights Accommodation - with mixed facilities (Kalbarri, Monkey Mia, Coral Bay, Exmouth x2) 5 x Breakfast, 4 x Lunch, 5 x Dinner Admission to all National Parks Monkey Mia dolphin experience fees Guided walks (~6-8km total) Experienced driver guide with comprehensive tour commentary
- Please provide all the full names of those traveling on the tour, along with any special dietary requirements or food allergies
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children or infants, with a minimum travel age of 6 years old
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks, which can be up to 6.5 kilometers in length, often over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold, so please be sure to bring adequate clothing for your visit
- Pre-booking any optional activities in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment, especially around the school and public holidays; your guide is able to assist you whilst on tour but availability is not guaranteed
- All guests should have travel insurance organized prior to departure