My Guide Website?
Rockingham: Shoalwater Islands Tour and Penguin Island131 Reviews
See wild dolphins, sea lions, pelicans, birds of prey and more on a cruise through Shoalwater Islands Marine Park before concluding on Penguin Island to explore and join a wildlife walk.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Spot wild dolphins at play and get complimentary photos from your cruise
- Keep an eye out for rare Australian sea lions on the beach at Seal Island
- Explore rugged islands and view nesting pelicans, cormorants, and other birds
- Take a guided walk through the wonderful landscapes of Penguin Island
- Enjoy a convenient, roundtrip ferry to Penguin Island before your cruise
DescriptionEnjoy the scenic highlights of the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park and keep a look out for the wildlife! This 60 minute glass bottom boat cruise takes place in the ruggedly spectacular coastlines of Penguin, Seal & Bird Islands and takes advantage of the best wildlife spotting opportunities of the day. Wild dolphins, rare Australian sea lions, pelican rookeries, and birds of prey are regularly sighted and our friendly crew will get you right amongst the action! The cruise concludes on Penguin Island allowing for a 30 minutes for a guided wildlife walk on Penguin Island, providing exclusive insight into the local penguins, the spectacular landscapes and the natural history of the island and if you have more time then you can enjoy swimming, snorkeling, exploring the nature trails or just relax and enjoy the beautiful nature reserve. Before returning on the ferry at your own leisure. Please Note which ever Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise you select will follow the below schedule: 9:15am Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise (from Mainland) > 10:30am Guided Wildlife Walk on Penguin Island 11:15am Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise (from Penguin Island) > 12:30pm Guided Wildlife Walk on Penguin Island 1:15pm Dolphin, Penguin and Sea Lion Cruise (from Penguin Island > 2:30pm Guided Wildlife Walk on Penguin Island Ferries depart on the hour every hour from 9am to 3pm and are included in your ticket. Return Ferries are 15 minutes passed the hour every hour from 10.15am to 4pm (no booking required).
Includes1-hour cruise around the Shoalwater Islands Marine Park Return ferry transfers from Penguin Island 30-minute guided wildlife walk on Penguin Island Complementary photos from your cruise
- Although sightings are regular, they are not guaranteed as the cruise is restricted to inside Shoalwater Bay This activity is subject to suitable weather conditions Penguin Island will be closed on the hottest days of Summer due to the Little Penguins molting