My Guide Website?
Very Best of Perth - Wildlife Park & City Highlights Tour3 Reviews
Premium small tour group experience. Enjoy a private Wildlife Park tour with special skip the line access, Swan Valley wine tasting & lunch, visit Perth's world class beaches, King's Park & much more!
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Premium small tour group experience with a maximum of 10 guests per tour
- Private tour of Caversham Wildlife Park to meet famous Australian native animals
- Sample premium wines and enjoy a delicious lunch at a Swan Valley winery
- Scenic coastal drive with visit to one of Perth's world class beaches
- Visit Kings Park and Botanic Gardens with stunning views of Perth & Swan River
DescriptionSee the very best that Perth has to offer in one magical day! With exclusive hotel pick up and drop off in Perth's city centre (plus several convenient central pick up locations) we start the day with an exclusive skip-the-line access to Caversham Wildlife Park to meet some of Australia's famous wildlife. You will have the opportunity to feed kangaroos, have your photo taken with a koala, meet a wombat as well as many other Australian wildlife on this exclusive private tour experience. We then drive to the Swan Valley wine region to sample some premium wines from one of the region’s most awarded wineries. This is followed by a delicious main course lunch with a range of options available (catering to all dietary requirements) plus a glass of wine on beverage of your choice included with lunch. The tour then makes a stop at a local Chocolate Factory to sample some hand crafted chocolates before making a journey to Perth’s gorgeous Sunset Coast to take in the ocean views and stop at one of Perth's world class beaches for a stroll along the boardwalk or beach, dip your toes in the ocean and and feel the sea breeze. Our final destination is a visit to the stunning King's Park & Botanical Gardens to admire the magnificent panoramic views overlooking Perth's city centre and Swan River. With guaranteed small group tours (maximum 10 guests) and a professional, dedicated local Tour Guide this tour offers guests a more personalised tour experience away from the big tour bus crowds on this exclusive tour experience.
IncludesPrivate Australian wildlife park tour with skip-the-line access to meet kangaroos, koalas, wombats and more! Premium wine tasting at a Swan Valley winery Gourmet main course lunch + glass of wine (or beverage of your choice) Hand crafted sampling at a local chocolate factory Internationally experienced, professional local Tour Guide All entrance fees Exclusive hotel pickup and drop-off in Perth CBD (plus other central pick up locations available)
- Departure times - 9.30am - Perth Train Station 9.40am - Perth City Centre Hotels & Apartments 9.50am - Crown Casino Hotels (Towers, Promenade and Metropol hotels) 10.10am - Guildford Train Station Your Tour Guide will contact you following your booking to confirm the details of your chosen pick up location.