Swan Valley Wine Adventure: Half Day From Perth or Fremantle
Uncover the best boutique wineries in the Swan Valley. With guaranteed small group sizes, this tour gives you access to wineries away from the crowds for a personalized tasting experience. Meet the locals, taste award-winning wines and gourmet cheeses.
- Taste premium, award-winning wines at 4 boutique wineries (including Reserve and Fortified wines)
- Enjoy a local cheeseboard from the Swan Valley's best fromagerie, paired with your wine tasting
- Learn about the history of the Swan Valley wine region from the locals
- Benefit from a personalized, small group tour hosted by a local guide with extensive wine knowledge
DescriptionOn this afternoon wine tour in the Swan Valley, you will visit wineries that are all family owned, and have been hand-picked for their quality and historic contribution to the region (and their amazing wine, of course). The wineries visited on this tour can change daily to ensure that you will get the best possible experience each day, and at each winery. The tour is set at a relaxed pace, so you can take the time to discuss the wines - sometimes with the winemaker themselves – and get to know the locals as you learn about the Swan Valley's history as Australia's second oldest wine growing region. All wine tastings are included in your tour, including reserve and award-winning wines, and you will have the chance to sample well over 30 wines - everything from a Verdelho to a Durif to a Muscat. Most of the wines you will try are produced small batch, so the only place you can find them is at the cellar door. You will have plenty of time for questions and discussion during the tour. You will also get to enjoy a delicious afternoon cheese platter of local cheeses from the Swan Valley's best fromagerie to compliment your wine tasting at one of the wineries. For those who are serious about their wine, this will definitely be a fun and delicious afternoon discovering the real gems of the Swan Valley with fellow wine lovers.
IncludesPickup from your hotel (City/Northbridge/Crown Perth) or central meeting point Optional pickup option for Fremantle/Cruise Ship Port All wine tastings including Reserve wines Afternoon tasting platter of premium local cheeses A super friendly, local, and knowledgeable guide Comfortable, air-conditioned transport Bottled water Umbrellas & SPF50+ Sunscreen Any take away purchases made on the day Any additional food and drinks other than those included as above Please note this is an afternoon tour, lunch is not included
- • Pickup and drop-off is available from most CBD, Northbridge, and Crown Perth Hotels. Supplier also picks up from the Bell Tower and Wellington Street train station for people staying outside of this area • Pickup/drop-off from Fremantle Cruise Ship port is available if this option is selected when booking • Pickup time: Approx 12 Noon (Fremantle) or 12.30pm (Perth) • Drop-off time: Approx 5.30pm • If you have any dietary requirements, medical conditions, or special needs please ensure this is noted with your booking • A minimum of two people is required for this tour to go ahead
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability