My Guide Website?
Rottnest: Skydiving and Return Ferry from Fremantle or Perth4 Reviews
Experience the rush of free-fall as you skydive over the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Choose the elevation of your skydive to suit your thrill-seeking tastes.
- Fly above the Western Australia coast before free-falling above the ocean
- Receive expert guidance from your trained skydiving instructor
- Take in views of the sea and shore from a perspective few will ever experience
DescriptionSee the beauty of the Australian coastline from above as your soar through the sky with this thrilling skydiving package. Your ferry to Rottnest Island will depart from Fremantle, or Perth. Begin your experience with a warm welcome at the facilities of the Rottnest Island Airport. After a thorough safety briefing by your expert skydiving instructor, you’ll take to the skies aboard the Geronimo aircraft. It’s your choice what height you’d like to jump from: take your pick from 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet. The sights begin as you ascend to your preferred altitude, taking in stunning views of the Western Australia coast, Perth, and beyond. Next, harnessed to your instructor, jump out of the plane and free-fall gracefully above the island. Enjoy the views of the ocean waters stretching far and wide below. Once you’ve come back down to earth, you’ll head to a beachside bar for a drink, and time to reflect on the one-of-a-kind new perspective you’ve gained on the world around you.
IncludesSame day return ferry tickets Skydive experience Government admission fee to Fremantle
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Allow plenty of time to arrive to the meeting point 30-minutes prior to ferry departure