My Guide Website?
Rottnest: Skydiving and Return Ferry from Fremantle or Perth4 Reviews
Experience the rush of free-fall as you skydive over the crystal-clear waters of the Indian Ocean. Marvel at the coast of Western Australia from thousands of feet in the air. Choose the elevation of your skydive to suit your thrill-seeking tastes.
- Fly above the Western Australia coast before free-falling above the ocean
- Receive expert guidance from your trained skydiving instructor
- Take in views of the sea and shore from a perspective few will ever experience
DescriptionSee the beauty of the Australian coastline from above as your soar through the sky with this thrilling skydiving package. Your ferry to Rottnest Island will depart from Freemantle, with an optional pickup from hotels in Perth, your experience beginning with a warm welcome at the facilities of the Rottnest Island Airport. After a thorough safety briefing by your expert skydiving instructor, you’ll take to the skies aboard the Geronimo aircraft. It’s your choice what height you’d like to jump from: take your pick from 8,000, 10,000, 14,000, or 15,000 feet. The sights begin as you ascend to your preferred altitude, taking in stunning views of the Western Australia coast, Perth, and beyond. Then comes the moment of truth — harnessed to your instructor, you’ll jump out of the plane, free-falling gracefully above the island and ocean waters surrounding it. Once you’ve come back down to earth, you’ll head to a beachside bar for a drink, reflecting on the one-of-a-kind new perspective you’ve gained on the world around you. The experience also includes a hop-on, hop-off bus ticket, allowing you to see the sights on the ground that you’ve just seen from up above.
IncludesSame day return ferry tickets Skydive experience Government admission fee to Fremantle
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person. Additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee. These items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Allow plenty of time to arrive to the meeting point 20-minutes prior to ferry departure
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now