My Guide Website?
Perth Welcome Tour: Private Tour with a Local3 Reviews
Transform your way of traveling to make it as much about the people you meet, as it is the places you see. Get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, and the easiest ways to get around.
- Get to know Perth through the eyes of passionate locals
- Make travel about friendly people, not just places
- Learn about the city's many tips and tricks and best-kept secrets
DescriptionExplore the city with a friendly local who is passionate about his/her city and eager to share all the tips and tricks that will help you make the most of your trip. Meet where you're staying to get familiar with the neighborhood, find out about the best places to eat and buy groceries, the easiest ways to get around, and the top things to see and do. By the end of the tour, you'll feel more comfortable in navigating the city and confident you have all the information you need to make the most of your stay. During the walking tour you will have the option of taking public transportation or taxi to get around the city. Please contact state if you’d like a private car included in the tour.
IncludesLocal guide ('Lokafyer') Customized private walking tour Entrance fees Personal expenses Tips and gratuities Optional activity costs Meals and drinks Transportation around the city (it’s a walking tour, car transportation isn’t included)
- Children below 3 years-old are free of charge
- Children 3-12 years-old get 50% discount
- In case travelers would like to include a visit to an attraction, they would need to cover the cost of entrance for the Lokafyer (local guide)
- Travellers can request a specific time for the tour
- This is a walking tour. It is recommended you wear comfortable shoes.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now