My Guide Website?
Perth to Exmouth 5-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
Travel from Perth to Exmouth on the perfect adventure with amazing coastlines, native wildlife and the famous Ningaloo Reef. Visit Monkey Mia dolphins, snorkel, and swim with whale sharks.
- Visit the weathered rock spires of The Pinnacles
- Adventure down the Z-Bend trail in Murchison Gorge
- Admire Nature’s Window at Kalbarri National Park
- Meet the famous Monkey Mia dolphins
DescriptionTake a journey along Western Australia’s Coral Coast, a region known for its stunning natural scenery, diverse wildlife, and gorgeous beaches. Day 1 – Perth to Kalbarri Kick off your adventure by exploring the Pinnacles Desert in a guided tour before you journey up Indian Ocean Drive with its stunning coastal views. Make a quick stop in Geraldton, then onto the seaside town for your Kalbarri overnight stay. Lunch and dinner are included Day 2 – Kalbarri National Park to Shark Bay/Denham Marvel at the Murchison Gorge, Nature’s Window and Z-Bend in Kalbarri National Park. Optional abseiling is available at an additional cost. Witness vibrant blooms during wildflower season, take a stroll on a beach made of tiny shells, then move on to Denham to your accommodation by the beach. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 3 – Shark Bay to Coral Bay Say good morning to the famous dolphins of Monkey Mia. Relax on the beach or grab a coffee at the resort, before you get back on the road. Visit the fascinating rock formations, the Stromatolites, before you reach your Coral Bay accommodation next to the Ningaloo Reef. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included. Day 4 – Coral Bay to Ningaloo Reef Explore the Ningaloo Reef at your own leisure. Wander the beautiful Coral Bay beaches or check out the shark nursery. Snorkel the technicolor coral gardens only meters from shore. An optional boat tour or swim with the Manta Rays is available to purchase. Take a short drive up the peninsula to check-in to your Exmouth accommodation for two nights. Breakfast and dinner are included. Day 5 – Ningaloo Reef finishing in Exmouth Head to Cape Range National Park’s spectacular limestone ranges, breathtaking canyons, and pristine beaches. Take time to relax or snorkel the stunning Turquoise Bay, and choose to hire a snorkel. Visit Vlamingh Head Lighthouse and Milyering Visitors Centre finishing late afternoon. Optional whale shark or humpback whale snorkel tours are available to purchase. Breakfast, lunch, and dinner are included.
Includes5-nights dorm accommodation 4x breakfast, 4x lunch, 5x dinner National Park entry fee Pinnacles Desert entrance fee Monkey Mia entrance fee Expert driver/guide Optional activities Meals not indicated Alcohol Souvenirs
- Please notify the supplier of any special dietary requirements prior to departure
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children or infants, with a minimum travel age of 6 years old
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks, which can be up to 6.5 kilometers in length, often over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold, so please be sure to bring adequate clothing for your visit
- Pre-booking any optional activities in advance is recommended to avoid disappointment, especially around the school and public holidays; your guide is able to assist you whilst on tour but availability is not guaranteed
- All guests should have travel insurance organized prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now