My Guide Website?
Perth: Swan River Dinner Cruise with Beverages140 Reviews
Set sail on Perth's only Swan River dinner cruise that offers the unique opportunity to cruise the Perth city waters and see the beautiful sights of Perth.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- Glide along the Swan River as the city lights up for the night
- Admire views of the twinkling waterfront from your table
- Enjoy a delicious buffet dinner and dessert
- Listen to live music and other live entertainment
DescriptionJoin an evening dinner cruise on the Swan River to see the impressive Perth city skyline after sunset. Your evening begins in Central Perth, where you’ll board your boat for your journey down the Swan River. Enjoy a glass of wine, beer or soft drink provided throughout your cruise, and marvel at the twilight views of the city. Dinner includes a buffet of hot and cold dishes. Salads, bread, dessert, coffee and tea accompany your meal. Enjoy live entertainment on board the boat. Surprise entertainment may also be in store! Cocktails can be purchased from the full bar. After a delightful evening experience, the cruise returns you to Perth at 10:00 PM. Sample menu (subject to change): Turkish bread with olive oil Cold dishes • King prawns with cocktail sauce • Selection of gourmet salads with side dressings • Leg ham and continental meat selection served with assorted chutneys and mustards • Assorted fresh dinner rolls Hot dishes • Rosemary and garlic-infused roast beef with red wine jus • Thai-style chicken curry with steamed jasmine rice • Baked vegetarian lasagna • Roasted herb potatoes served with sour cream • Medley of vegetables Dessert • Sliced seasonal fruit • Assorted gateaux
IncludesSwan River dinner cruise from Perth Buffet dinner of hot and cold foods and dessert Wine, beer, and soft drinks Tea and coffee Live entertainment or DJ
- Minimum age to consume alcohol is 18 years
- Contact the activity provider if anyone in your group has a mobility aid (wheelchair, walking frame, or a pram) as each vessel has different accessibility levels. Toilets may be located downstairs on the lower deck of the vessel.
- Please advise any specific dietary requirements at the time of booking; the buffet includes gluten-free and dairy-free items. No guarantees can be given against cross-contamination such as nuts, flour, gluten etc.
- Vessel and cruise route are subject to change without notice if considered necessary
- Limited paid parking is available near the departure point. Please allow ample time for parking. Public transportation or a ride share is recommended