My Guide Website?
Perth Highlights Self-Guided Scavenger Hunt and Audio Tour4 Reviews
Explore Perth walking, playing, and learning on this self-guided scavenger hunt and walking tour in one. Using your phone as your guide, solve riddles and see the city’s important attractions.
- Discover Perth solving riddles and puzzles
- Learn about the city and find hidden gems
- Get plenty of time to take beautiful photos
- Enjoy a tour while still practicing social distancing
DescriptionGet to know Perth at your own pace on this interactive scavenger hunt walking tour played on your phone. Decipher riddles, interact with the most important attractions of the city, and unlock interesting facts and legends. An ideal outdoor activity for first time visitors, couples, groups, families, and children. Can be used as a great team-building activity. After downloading the scavenger hunt tour on your mobile device (via a link and login credentials received upon booking), use the mobile app and integrated maps to reach 10 of Perth’s most important attractions on foot. You can start your game whenever you like. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the city sightseeing game. At each stop, learn about the attraction and solve a location-based riddle that can only be solved if you reach the specific location. Use logic, imagination, observation, and team spirit to unlock the correct code and reveal the next destination of the tour. As you walk through the city, enjoy the flexibility to pause your game at any time to take a break, snap the perfect photos, stop for lunch, or visit a museum. Choose to continue the tour later or save the rest for another day. Start your tour of the imposing Spanda! Learn about Joseph John Talbot Hobbs a unique Australian citizen, general and architect. Learn about the Bell Tower with its rare architecture and admire the captivating St George's Church. The Perth Town Hall with its unique aesthetic enchant you. Next, the Royal Perth Hospital awaits you, don't forget to take pictures as its findings are unique as well as strange! St Mary's Cathedral will leave you speechless with its magnificent interior and exterior. Admire the Perth Mint with its unique colors and imposing architecture. The Queen's Gardens will provide you with an excellent opportunity for a break in your beautiful trip to the city. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Notting Hill bench with its unique history.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials Self-guided scavenger hunt tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$5.67Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today