Perth Harvest Your Own Pearl Experience with Refreshments
Enjoy a truly unique and romantic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to harvest your own Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl which you can keep. Enjoy sparkling wine and a canapé of rare pearl meat as you learn about the history of pearling.
- Assist your guide to harvest an Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl from its oyster
- Enjoy the private experience with light refreshments
- Taste the rare delicacy of pearl meat in a special canape
- Keep the Australian Pearl you harvest
- Learn about modern day pearl farming and how pearls are grown
DescriptionEnjoy refreshments of Margaret River sparkling wine and the rare delicacy of pearl meat canapes as you learn about why the finest pearls in the world grow in Western Australia. Discover the history of pearling to the intricate practices of modern-day cultured pearl farming. You’ll then be invited to harvest your very own pearl, straight from its oyster. Due to the nature of pearl farming, the value of the pearl is unknown until the time it is harvested. The pearl could range from $500 up to $5,000, and is yours to keep. After the pearl has been harvested, learn about the grading process and take the opportunity to have your pearl made into a stunning piece of jewelry.
IncludesPrivate pearl harvest 1 x Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl (min. value $500)* Canapé containing pearl meat Complimentary sparkling wine from Margaret River, WA Wine Region Personalised attention across our flagship showroom Price does not include pearl jewelry settings. This is optional and can be arranged with your guide for an additional cost.
- Minimum age is 18 years
- Adult pricing applies to all travelers
- A minimum of 1 people per booking is required
- A maximum of 2 people per booking (unless a special request is made directly with Willie Creek Pearls Elizabeth Quay)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability