My Guide Website?
Perth: City Introduction in-App Guide & Audio
Discover the city by walking one of the most beautiful routes. Learn introductory information about each location and the city and choose where to focus on, after this tour.
- Explore at least 10 of the most important sites by walking and learning.
- Discover hidden gems, picturesque places that you normally wouldn't see.
- Enjoy the tour in English, German, Chinese
- Navigate accurately through the city while creating unforgettable memories.
- Read or Listen to introductory information about the city.
DescriptionWalk through a beautiful route of the city, discover hidden gems and visit 10+ of the most important attractions and spots. Learn some introductory information about each place and interesting stories about the city in general. Download the ‘World City Trail ‘app from the store and login. Read the instructions and head to the starting location. Unlock photos of the exterior and the interior of the location. Listen or read some information regarding the attraction and continue walking to the next checkpoint. Note what you liked and did not like and create your bucket list for the next days! Start your walk any time, without a schedule. Pause it for lunch, have a drink, visit an attraction of your choice, and continue later or even another day. With the maps feature, you will never get lost. Start your tour of the imposing Spanda! Learn about Joseph John Talbot Hobbs a unique Australian citizen, general and architect. Learn about the Bell Tower with its rare architecture and admire the captivating St George's Church. The Perth Town Hall with its unique aesthetic enchant you. Next, the Royal Perth Hospital awaits you, don't forget to take pictures as its findings are unique as well as strange! St Mary's Cathedral will leave you speechless with its magnificent interior and exterior. Admire the Perth Mint with its unique colors and imposing architecture. The Queen's Gardens will provide you with an excellent opportunity for a break in your beautiful trip to the city. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Notting Hill bench with its unique history.
IncludesApp Navigation Audio Tour
- Walking Time : 42 min Walking Distance: 3.3 km This activity requires internet access. This tour does not replace a full guided tour. Please download World City Trail app from App store or Playstore. Use your booking reference for serial number. (GYGXXXXXXXXX) Read carefully the information included in the blue field of the confirmation email of your purchase. The ticket and the app from GetYourGuide are not needed for this activity. There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace. Minimum charge of 2 persons applied Audio guide via Text to Speech technology (electronic voice)
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$3.98Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today