Perth: Art, History, and Culture 2.5-Hour Walking Tour32 Reviews
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2.5-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to the culture, arts, nightlife, heritage and new developments.
- Enjoy a great introduction to the city of Perth
- Explore Perth's hidden laneways, art, culture, and revitalised heritage precincts
- Get inside tips from your local, friendly, and professional guide
- Discover the exciting changes and new developments underway in the city
DescriptionEnjoy a leisurely walk on this small group tour and discover everything that is awesome about Perth city. This 2.5-hour guided walking tour is designed to showcase the exciting and special happenings in Perth, with a bit of an insight in what helped the city get to where it is. Your guide will be a knowledgeable and enthusiastic Perth local who is excited to share their lovely city with you! Everything you need to know has been bundled into an entertaining package, with a focus on art, culture, nightlife, new developments and the revitalisation of heritage precincts. On the tour, visit the key landmarks of Perth including The State Buildings / Cathedral Square, Stirling Gardens, Elizabeth Quay, Wolf Lane, King's Square and the Perth City Link. Also discover Perth's malls, laneways, arcades, street art and sculptures. Discover where the best food and drink can be found with tips from your local guide as to the best cafes, bars and restaurants to visit during your stay.
Includes2.5-hour guided walking tour Small group Local, informative and friendly guide
- Tours run rain, hail or shine
- Wear weather-appropriate clothing and comfortable shoes for walking
- Tour pace is leisurely along mostly flat surfaces, suitable for all ages and fitness levels
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability