My Guide Website?
Mandurah: Murray River Cruise with Lunch31 Reviews
Explore Mandurah’s picturesque waterways, the Peel Inlet, Visit the Cooper's Mill heritage island site and serene Murray River while enjoying a delicious buffet lunch on board.
- Cruise from the Mandurah City Center and along the serene Murray River
- Enjoy a buffet lunch on board
- Stop at Cooper's Mill heritage island for a walking tour
- See diverse birdlife including pelicans, ospreys, black swans, and other water birds
- Spot playful wild dolphins in their natural environment (not guaranteed)
DescriptionEmbark on a relaxing half-day cruise of Mandurah’s serene Murray River and get to know the region's wildlife, learn about its history, and enjoy lunch on board as your knowledgeable tour guide and captain provides live commentary throughout. Departing from the Mandurah City Center, cruise through the picturesque waterways, past the wetlands and islands, and across the vast Peel Inlet. Bring your own cup and help yourself to tea/coffee and biscuits for morning tea. Stop at Cooleenup Island for a guided walking tour and visit the Cooper’s Mill heritage site. Back on board, cruise along the winding Murray River as you enjoy a buffet lunch aboard with beverages available for purchase from the bar. Cruise as far as the Forest Highway before the return journey to Mandurah. Throughout the tour admire the region's incredible flora and fauna, including diverse water birds and surfing resident dolphins (not guaranteed). Lunch Menu Cheeses, salami, zucchini pickle, dill pickles, dried fruits. Roast chicken, ham, asparagus and eggs, parsley garnish. Prawns with lemon wedges, parsley garnish, and seafood dressing (on the side). Potato salad with spring onion garnish. Garden salad with dressing (on the side). Bread rolls, butter, and other condiments – tomato chutney and pickle chutney. Selection of freshly made cakes – Fudgy Chocolate & Hazelnut Brownies with strawberries and double cream and carrot cake.
IncludesRiver cruise Tour guide Skipper Lunch Morning tea Afternoon tea Walking tour Tea and coffee (if you bring your own cup)
- You will receive confirmation at the time of booking. Please ensure you read this as it contains important information about the tour If you wish to enjoy complimentary tea/instant coffee throughout the tour please bring your own cup Food is not included for children under 3 years Children must be accompanied by an adult Please advise the local partner about specific dietary requirements at the time of booking. There is no guarantee that these can be catered to Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Please dress appropriately for the weather on the day of your cruise The cruise is subject to favorable weather conditions. If it is canceled due to poor weather, you will be given the option of an alternative date or a full refund Dolphins sightings cannot be guaranteed