My Guide Website?
Mandurah: Dolphin and Views Cruise with Optional Lunch448 Reviews
Cruise with playful dolphins on Western Australia’s best value marine tour. Discover wonders of Mandurah’s waterways and canals aboard a 1-hour scenic cruise where dolphin sightings are guaranteed.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- 1 - hour scenic tour showcasing Mandurah’s top highlights.
- Visit global landmarks and have the chance to spy some colorful birdlife
- Entertain the kids with lots of child-centric nautical fun up on the deck
- Hear live commentary about the area and its wildlife from the friendly crew
- For lunch, munch on famous local fish & chips from Cicerello’s
DescriptionCruise with playful, wild dolphins on Western Australia's best value marine tour! Explore Mandurah's winding waterways on a 1-hour scenic cruise, showcasing the highlights of this coastal paradise. The award - winning city’s pristine waters are home to more than 100 Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins – the largest residential population in WA. See these captivating, wild creatures up close as they feed and play in their natural environment. Dolphin sightings guaranteed, or cruise again for free! Surrounded by a giant estuary, twice the size of Sydney Harbour, Mandurah Cruises takes you travelling through the city's calm inland waterways – from magnificent canals lined with luxury homes, to its fishing boat harbour and vast wetlands of world importance. Spot pelicans, ospreys, swans, water birds and migratory shorebirds on the wetlands. Visit cultural landmarks and learn about local Aboriginal history along the way. Kids love nautical fun on deck, with a lifelike engine room, captain’s wheel, boat bell, giant binoculars and more. Enjoy live commentary by expert marine guides, sharing stories of Mandurah, its incredible natural environment, and the wildlife that call it home. For lunch, add famous local fish & chips from Cicerello’s (available on the 11.30am cruise). Discover Mandurah’s unique wonders of the water, only an hour from Perth. Cruises depart daily from central Mandurah. Every ticket includes a free dolphin guarantee!
Includes60-75 minute cruise Skipper and tour guide Live commentary Dolphin spotting guarantee
- If choosing the 11:30 AM departure, you can also enjoy a delicious lunch on board from Western Australia's favorite fish and chips shop, Cicerello’s. The lunch must be purchased directly (Contact Mandurah Cruises on +61 8 9581 1242 to add lunch to your booking)
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- Dolphin sightings are guaranteed