My Guide Website?
Mandurah: Dolphin and Views Cruise with Optional Lunch388 Reviews
Explore Mandurah’s waterways on an hour scenic cruise with dolphin sightings guaranteed. Have the option to include a tasty lunch on this tour that features birdlife, canals, and fun kids’ activities.
- Witness wild dolphins up close in nature with sightings that are guaranteed
- Visit global landmarks and have the chance to spy some colorful birdlife
- Entertain the kids with lots of child-centric nautical fun up on the deck
- Hear live commentary about the area and its wildlife from the friendly crew
- Learn about heritage protected landmarks and important cultural sites
DescriptionCruise with playful dolphins and explore winding waterways on Western Australia’s best value marine tour. Glide over the water on this scenic tour showcasing top highlights of the coastal haven of Mandurah. Choose to purchase a delicious lunch directly from the activity provider. Hop aboard a comfortable boat and set off on this award-winning, pristine waters which are home to over 100 bottlenose dolphins, the largest residential population in Wester Australia. See these captivating creatures up close in nature with guaranteed sightings. Travel through an area that is surrounded by a giant estuary, twice the size of Sydney Harbor. Journey through a magnificent ocean marina and stunning canals lined with luxury homes. Visit global landmarks and see amazing birdlife. Kids love the nautical fun on deck, with a lifelike engine room, marine controls, a captain’s wheel, and giant binoculars. Order lunch directly from the activity provider and tuck into some famous local fish and chips. Experience Mandurah’s unique wonders of the water, only an hour from Perth with cruises available daily.
Includes60-75 minute cruise Skipper and tour guide Live commentary Dolphin spotting guarantee
- If choosing the 11:30 AM departure, you can also enjoy a delicious lunch on board from Western Australia's favorite fish and chips shop, Cicerello’s. The lunch must be purchased directly (Contact Mandurah Cruises on +61 8 9581 1242 to add lunch to your booking)
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund
- Tours operate in all weather conditions
- Dolphin sightings are guaranteed
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$37.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today