My Guide Website?
Mandurah: Dolphin and Views Cruise with Optional Lunch259 Reviews
Discover the unique marine world that Mandurah is famous for on an interactive 1-Hour cruise through the city’s calm, inland waterways and canals. Meet the playful wild dolphins and other wildlife.
- Cruise Mandurah’s calm inland waterways and illustrious canals
- See wild dolphins as they feed, rest, and play in their natural environment
- Watch a western rock lobster and blue crab catch demonstration up close
- Spot pelicans, ospreys, swans, and other water birds on the region’s wetland
- Learn about heritage protected landmarks and important cultural sites
DescriptionExplore the waterways of Mandurah on a cruise that will help you to get to know about this special area and its wildlife. Meet Western Australia’s largest local population of Indo-Pacific bottlenose dolphins and watch as they feed, rest, and play in their natural environment. Watch a western rock lobster and blue swimmer crab catch demonstration and see these iconic creatures up close. Explore the city’s 20+ kilometers of illustrious canals, framed with luxurious homes. Cruise through the region’s wetlands, protected by the United Nations as a natural site of worldwide importance, where you’ll spot pelicans, ospreys, swans, and other water birds. Along the way, see significant heritage-protected landmarks and important cultural sites. Your tour guide and captain will provide live commentary throughout the cruise.Kids can help the Captain drive from the custom steering wheel at the front of the boat and peek through giant binoculars in search of wildlife. If choosing the 11:30 AM departure, you can also enjoy a delicious lunch on board from Western Australia's favorite fish and chips shop, Cicerello’s. Note: The lunch must be purchased directly - Contact Mandurah Cruises on +61 8 9581 1242 to add lunch to your booking.
Includes60-75 minute cruise Skipper and tour guide Live commentary
- Minimum numbers apply for this tour to operate. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough passengers to meet the requirements. If this occurs, you will be offered an alternative or full refund Tours operate in all weather conditions Dolphins are wild and in their natural environment so sightings cannot be guaranteed Western rock lobster/blue swimmer crab catch demonstrations are not performed during their season closures