Grand Perth and Fremantle Tour
A self-guided full day tour taking in Perth and Fremantle also affording the opportunity to experience a historic tram ride and a Swan River cruise with free time in Fremantle.
- Walk through the tree canopies on the Tree Top Walkway and see stunning views of the Perth city skyline
- See the newly opened Elizabeth Quay, Bell Tower (home of the Swan Bells), Perth Town Hall, and St Georges Terrace
- Visit the historical port of Fremantle
- View this famous coastline as you watch the Indian Ocean sparkle as you travel to Fremantle
- Cruise back to Perth on a scenic river cruise
DescriptionThis tour allows for a full immersion into the twin Cities of Perth and Fremantle, and also enjoying Perth’s natural asset of the Swan River. Starting in Perth, the tour takes in all major attractions of the revitalised Perth CBD, including the Western Australian Cricket Ground (WACA). Then on to Kings Park Botanical Gardens, where you have time to experience a walk through the trees canopies on the Tree Top Walkway or take in the stunning views from the war memorial back over the city skyline. Continue through the affluent Western Suburbs of Perth known as Millionaire’s Row before reaching Cottesloe Beach where the Indian Ocean sparkles. Travel on into historic Fremantle and leave your coach tour here to enjoy the atmosphere and stop for lunch (own expense) at the many café and eateries, with its famous fish and chips restaurants at the Fishing Boat Harbour. Take the Fremantle Tram for a scenic tour of Fremantle and enjoy the beauty of this famous marine port, undergoing rejuvenation and development whilst maintaining old charm. Finish this relaxing day by catching the late afternoon cruise back to Perth along the pristine Swan River, sampling local wines if desired before arriving back into Perth along with million dollar views of Kings Park, Yacht Clubs, and the new Elizabeth Quay.
IncludesEntry fees Complimentary hotel pick-up from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough Hotels (please inquire when booking) Lunch Drop off
- This tour terminates at Barrack Street Jetty in Perth and unfortunately a hotel drop off is not included. Tour inclusions and itinerary is subject to variation due to road closures, events, road works or other factors beyond our control.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability