My Guide Website?
From Perth: Pinnacle Desert, Yanchep, & Swan Valley Day Tour4 Reviews
Explore the spectacular moon-like landscape of the Pinnacle Desert on a tour from Perth, Northbridge, or Scarborough. Experience the wonders of two national parks, and the renowned produce of the Swan Valley.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- See the koalas and kangaroos at Yanchep National Park
- Take a tour of a live lobster processing plant
- Stroll through the eerie Pinnacles Desert
- Sample some of the regions famed providores in the Swan Valley
DescriptionWe head north away from the city towards Yanchep National Park for a quick comfort stop and an opportunity to see the koalas and kangaroos. Then it’s onwards to Nambung National Park to see the mystical Pinnacle Desert for an easy paced walk through the fascinating landscape, giving you the opportunity to really embrace this amazing and mystical place. Following the highlight visit to the Pinnacles, it’s on to the lobster town of Cervantes. Once here, enjoy a behind-the-scenes factory tour on the processing of Western Australia Rock Lobster, followed by your included fish and chip lunch. After lunch we head back down towards Perth to visit the iconic Swan Valley to sample some of the regions famed providores offering such delights as chocolate, nougat and gourmet nuts. Once we have had our fill of the gorgeous Swan Valley we head straight back to Perth
IncludesFish and chips lunch Entry fees Round-trip transportation from Perth
- While infants 0 to 3 are free when travelling with an adult, they must not occupy a seat and do not receive meals on the tour
- Pickup is available only from selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels