My Guide Website?
From Perth: Guildford Town & Swan Valley Wine Tour w/ Cruise
Join a new and exclusive tour and explore the pretty heritage-listed town of Guildford in the morning, before heading into the Swan Valley for wine tastings in the afternoon. Then cruise back to Perth while enjoying afternoon tea, wine, and entertainment.
- Explore the heritage listed town of Guildford at your own pace for 2 hours in the morning
- Sample local wines at 2 boutique wineries in Swan Valley
- Enjoy delicious cheese and visit to a chocolate factory
- Cruise back along the Swan River in a modern, single-level cruiser with afternoon tea, wine, and live entertainment
DescriptionJoin a day of exploring the world heritage listed Guildford town, discover wine and cheese at Swan Valley, and enjoy a 2-hour river cruise back to Perth with complimentary tea, cake, a glass of wine, and live entertainment. Depart from Perth at 9:45 AM and start your day with a guided coach tour to the world heritage listed Guildford Town, which is located 25 minutes away from the city. The coach arrives at Stirling Square where you have 2 hours of free time to explore the fascinating Guildford town at your leisure. The highlights of the town include antique shops of James St, the convict past at the Old Guildford Gaol and Courthouse, and the handiwork of the talented artisans at The Potters Guild. Enjoy lunch, at your own expense, with plenty of charming options around, from the French-style garden café behind the historic Post Office to a pub meal at WA’s oldest hotel, the Rose & Crown Hotel. At 12:20 PM, get ready for an afternoon tour heading towards the beautiful Swan Valley to enjoy an afternoon of sampling the many delights the region has to offer. Visit 2 wineries for full wine tastings and enjoy a cheeseboard at 1 of them. Taste sumptuous chocolates at a chocolate company. To top off your experience, take a 2-hour cruise back to Perth on the beautiful Swan River. Be spoilt with an afternoon tea of coffee/tea and cake, followed by local wine by the glass and live entertainment. Return at approximately 5:00 PM to Barrack St Jetty after an unforgettable day.
IncludesAll wine samples Cheeseboard tasting Chocolate tastings and a truffle Coach transfer from Perth to Guilford and Swan Valley Return cruise to Perth Lunch
- Entry fees to museums in Guildford are at your own expense
- No lunch is included. As there is no opportunity to buy lunch during the tour, it is highly recommended that you eat in Guildford. There are many eateries available, but food can also be brought onto the coach to be eaten whilst in transit
- There is also an opportunity to bring a picnic lunch to be eaten at Stirling Square during the Guildford free time. Allow enough time for this as the coach has to depart on time
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now