From Dunsborough/Busselton: Margaret River Wine Adventure10 Reviews
Embark on this Margaret River wine and beer adventure and enjoy a perfect blend of wine and beer, chocolate tasting, and a sensational lunch.
- Indulge in incredible wine, food, and craft beer produced in the world renowned Margaret River wine region
- Meet the locals and get behind the scenes to see the inner workings of wineries and micro-breweries
- Experience the renowned hospitality of the Wine for Dudes crew
DescriptionStart your full-day adventure with pickup from your hotel in the Dunsborough/Busselton area. You’ll then be driven to the wine-producing region to visit 3 award-winning boutique wineries. These wineries produce high quality wines on a small scale, and you will often have the opportunity to meet the owners or winemakers themselves. During the day you'll be treated to a delicious lunch at one of the regions' highly-rated restaurants. Enjoy fabulous food, a beverage to wash it down with, and stunning views. You'll also swing into a local chocolate producer in the area, to tantalise your tastebuds on with delicious tastings of the goodness they deliver. To round things off at the end of the day, you'll then visit a local micro-brewery, where you will have the opportunity to enjoy a range of delicious beers at your own cost and relax with your new crew of friends. Take the time to reminisce on an awesome day exploring the renowned Margaret River wine region. At the end of the tour, you’ll be dropped back to your accommodation with great memories and hopefully some delicious wine to enjoy too.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off Gourmet lunch Wine blending experience to be enjoyed with lunch Wine tastings Food tastings Live commentary from your guide Alcoholic drinks Entry to Wine for Dudes Drinks to take home
- Minimum drinking age is 18 years
- Dress code is smart casual
- This experience requires a minimum number of travelers. If in the very rare instance the tour is cancelled because the minimum isn’t met, you’ll be offered a different date/experience or a full refund • There is an out-of-area surcharge for pickup and drop-off at Bunker Bay/Port Geographe. This costs $30 per group, payable direct to the supplier
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability