From Busselton: Half-Day Coastal and Wildlife Eco Tour6 Reviews
This morning tour gives you the best opportunity for wildlife viewing and spectacular scenery in the Cape Naturaliste area. You will be entertained by experienced local guides and spoilt with locally made morning tea.
- Amazing live underwater video feed direct to tour bus - see the soft corals & tropical fish of Geographe Bay (weather permitting).
- Enjoy local knowledge of the best nature and wildlife viewing locations - dolphins, birds, reptiles and kangaroos (binoculars provided).
- Visit national and regional parks.
- Enjoy a locally sourced morning tea.
- See whales and wildflowers in season.
- Indulge in a delicious platter of local produce plus your choice of a glass of local wine, boutique beer or tea/ coffee at the iconic Sugarloaf Rock.
DescriptionThe northern Margaret River Region has stunning coastal scenery, and is brimming with life both above and below the water, and you can see it all on this jam-packed half-day eco tour. With the region’s only live underwater video feed direct to the tour vehicle, plus local knowledge of the best nature and wildlife viewing locations, this truly is an exceptional morning out. A complimentary glass of local wine or boutique beer and food platter will be served in the national park. The first tour stop allows you to experience amazing vistas of Geographe Bay and find out about its historical and ecological significance, then journey through the Meelup Regional Park’s woodland to the next stop, the Ngari Marine Park. Here, conditions permitting, your guide will launch a “live action” underwater camera showing you the unique and diverse marine life that calls Geographe Bay home. Drive out to Bunker Bay via a very picturesque road that takes you within a couple of metres of azure water and rock pools, before arriving at the ancient and awe inspiring limestone cliffs of Cape Naturaliste, viewing them first from below, and then a short walk will take you above the cliffs, offering majestic views. Continuing on to the rugged and contrasting west coast, keep a look out for the playful Bottlenose Dolphins, (and whales and wildflowers in season) while walking along the coastal track with views of deserted beaches and stunning granite formations. After this mini walk stop to refuel with some delicious local refreshments at Sugarloaf Rock. On the return to your selected drop-off point, see large mobs of western grey kangaroos lounging in the sun.
IncludesWater Morning tea Use of binoculars Two local guides
- Pick-ups available from Busselton, Dunsborough and Margaret River by arrangement
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability