Dunsborough: Whale Watching Tour9 Reviews
Experience and witness the behaviour of migrating Humpbacks, Southern Right, and Blue Whales, in the pristine Geographe Bay of the spectacular Southwest of Western Australia.
- Listen to an on board Marine Biologist
- Experience a stunning 2-hour cruise in Geographe Bay
- Sight Humpback Whales with their new born calves as they migrate South back to Antarctica
- Have the chance to see the mighty Blue Whale (dependent on the season)
DescriptionStep on board the luxury vessel, Alison Maree, for a 2.5 hour scenic whale watching cruise in the pristine waters of Geographe Bay. Enjoy a cup of tea and a biscuit whilst you marvel at the sight of a pod of Humpback whales - with over 35000 Humpbacks migrating through the bay with their young, there is plenty to see. Humpback Whales are the playful ones, you can often see them breach, spy hop, and be very playful and friendly - no binoculars required. In the months of October and November the mighty Blue Whale is also often sighted, these whales are the largest living animal on the planet so it is an amazing feeling to look at these whales in awe with their graceful yet large presence. Dolphins are often seen riding the ship's bow, you will want to be standing up the front of the boat to get the best glimpse of these beautiful agile creatures. Not only is this an amazing whale watching cruise but the scenery is stunning; cruise along Eagle Bay, Castle Rock, Bunker Bay, and past the Cape Naturaliste Lighthouse.
Includes2.5 hour whale watching cruise on board Alison Maree Morning or afternoon tea Fully guided tour
- This tour is not recommended for people with limited mobility
- This tour is boarded from a beach, you will need to walk across sand to board the vessel
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability