My Guide Website?
From Perth: The Pinnacles and Nambung National Park Day Trip
Discover the best of the world-famous Pinnacles and their vast diversity of wildflowers on a Nambung National Park day tour from Perth with entry tickets and air-conditioned transportation included.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Feast your eyes on the spectacular Pinnacles in Nambung National Park
- Avoid big crowds and heat at the famous attraction with an early start
- Admire thousands of limestone pillars rising out of a stark landscape
- Enjoy lots of free time to discover the area and take plenty of photos
- Benefit from convenient hotel pickup and drop-off in Perth or Fremantle
DescriptionMarvel at Nambung National Park’s famous Pinnacles on this trip from Perth. Enjoy hotel pickup and drop-off, travel in air-conditioned comfort, and get plenty of free time to explore. After pickup at your hotel, leave Perth behind and head north along the coast toward Cervantes, the entrance to Nambung National Park. Once inside the park, prepare to see one of Western Australia’s most-visited natural wonders. Gaze in awe at thousands of limestone pillars that rise out of a stark landscape of yellow sand. Enjoy ample time to explore the area and take colourful photos of these amazing formations. In season, the whole region, rich in fauna and flora, is in spectacular flower. In the early afternoon, arrive back in Perth for drop-off at your hotel.
IncludesTransfer from/to hotel in Perth City or Fremantle Transportation in an air-conditioned bus or 4WD Entry fees Nambung NP (Pinnacles) Comprehensive information kit
- A minimum of 2 people are required for this tour to take place