My Guide Website?
Margaret River and Busselton Jetty: Day Trip from Perth24 Reviews
Explore the Margaret River region on a day trip from Perth. Visit Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, and tour Mammoth Cave as well.
- See Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere
- Take a guided tour through the vast chambers of Mammoth Cave
- Enjoy an exclusive wine tasting at Margaret River Winery
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Margaret River wine region on a full-day trip by comfortable coach. Stop along the way to enjoy morning tea (at your own expense) at Busselton Jetty. Visit one of the area's oldest breweries to sample craft beer and cider and for a gourmet lunch platter. Later, taste award-winning wines at an Internationally renowned winery. Explore Margaret River’s natural attractions. Admire spectacular limestone formations and take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave. Drive through the Boranup Forest to Australia’s most southwesterly point, to find the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Take some free time to browse the shops along Margaret River’s main street.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off (if option selected) Round-trip transportation Driver/guide Live commentary Lunch Beer, cider, and wine tastings Mammoth Cave entry and guided tour
- The winery may not be open on certain public holidays
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a hat and your camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve Your Experience
Instant Booking ConfirmationBook Now