My Guide Website?
Margaret River and Busselton Jetty: Day Trip from Perth35 Reviews
Explore the Margaret River region on a day trip from Perth. Visit Busselton Jetty and Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse, and also take a tour around Mammoth Cave.
- See Busselton Jetty, the longest wooden jetty in the southern hemisphere
- Take a guided tour through the vast chambers of Mammoth Cave
- See the meeting point of the Indian and Southern Oceans at Cape Leeuwin
DescriptionDiscover the natural beauty of the Margaret River wine region on a full-day trip by comfortable bus. Stop along the way to enjoy morning tea (at your own expense) at Busselton Jetty. Visit one of the area's oldest breweries to have lunch and sample craft beer and cider. Sample some local wines, whilst gaining some industry insight on wine production with the opportunity to purchase Explore Margaret River’s natural attractions. Admire spectacular limestone formations and take a guided tour of Mammoth Cave. Drive through the Boranup Forest to Australia’s most southwesterly point, to find the Cape Leeuwin Lighthouse. Then head north up to the township of Margaret River for a brief stop to stroll the main street. After a fantastic day giving you a full taste of this wonderful region, it’s back to Perth with an en-route comfort stop arriving back in the evening.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop off (if option selected) Round-trip transportation Driver/guide Live commentary Lunch Beer, cider, and wine tastings Mammoth Cave entry and guided tour
- The winery may not be open on certain public holidays
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a hat and your camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
- Minimum numbers apply. There is a possibility of cancelation after confirmation if there are not enough participants to meet requirements