My Guide Website?
Perth: Swim with Wild Dolphins Tour61 Reviews
Fulfill your dream of swimming with dolphins in the wild and have an unforgettable experience, just outside of Perth.
- Explore Rockingham's coastal bays & Islands
- Swim with wild dolphins in an exhilarating tour with the help of friendly crew
- Receive complimentary photos of your tour uploaded to Flickr
- Enjoy gourmet style platters including local fresh seafood
DescriptionEnjoy swimming with wild dolphins, a bucket list memorable adventure. Rockingham is a 45-minute drive south of Perth. In Rockingham, climb aboard the custom-built luxury dolphin swim boat designed to make accessing the water easy. Cruise Rockingham’s sheltered bays and islands in search of any of over 200 local dolphins. The crew will conduct introductory snorkeling lessons. Suddenly, you are surrounded by flashing grey torpedoes and the water is filled with whistles, splashes, and laughter, both human and dolphin. They don’t do tricks and you don’t feed them, they simply spend some time enjoying each other’s company. After your experience, enjoy a gourmet platter, including fresh local seafood onboard before returning to Rockingham, where your day finishes with the drive back to Perth. Choose to swim with the dolphins or stay dry onboard as a spectator.
IncludesCruise on a luxury boat Wet suits Snorkeling gear Guides Gourmet style platters including local fresh seafood Complimentary photos of your cruise
- A basic level of swimming is required, though no previous snorkelling experience is necessary
- Cruise duration is approximately 3 to 6 hours depending on dolphin sightings and behaviors
- Minimum age is 7 years old
- Please advise specific dietary requirements at time of booking