My Guide Website?
From Perth or Fremantle: Rottnest Island Ferry and Bus Tour168 Reviews
Discover the stunning beauty of Rottnest Island on a day trip with return ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth.
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth to Rottnest Island
- Explore the island with your air-conditioned 1-hour 45-minute bus tour
- Discover the amazing flora, and wildlife, as well as colonial and maritime history
DescriptionExplore the stunning beauty of Rottnest Island on a day trip with return ferry transfers from Fremantle or Perth. While there, enjoy an included 1-hour 45-minute bus tour in air-conditioned comfort and listen to live commentary as you discover the island's flora, fauna, and must-see locations. When booking, select your departure location from either Perth or Fremantle. If you depart from Perth, enjoy a Swan River scenic cruise past Fremantle and onward to Rottnest Island. Alternatively, board the ferry in Fremantle and enjoy the 35-minute journey to Rottnest Island. Upon arrival on the island, hop on board your bus tour. Take in Rottnest's amazing flora and fauna, including beaches, woodlands, and salt lakes. Learn about the island's colonial and maritime history from the live commentary, too. The bus tour covers all of Rottnest’s must-see locations, including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the majestic lookout point at the rugged Cathedral Rocks, and Cape Vlamingh. Afterward, have free time to explore the island at your own leisure, before boarding your return ferry.
IncludesSame-day return ferry tickets 1-hour 45-minute bus tour with commentary Island admission fees Swan River scenic cruise (from Perth only) Hotel transfer from select Perth locations (if option selected)
- Please specify your preferred return time and/or date when booking
- After booking, you will receive instructions on how to confirm your booking with the local partner and receive your boarding passes
- You may be able to change your service to an alternate departure (subject to availability) with 60 minutes notice for the tour operator
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item per person
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
- Return ferry time varies seasonally
- You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island, or instead opt to bring along your own packed lunch