My Guide Website?
SeaLink Bike and Ferry from Perth to Rottnest
Depart from Perth direct to Island paradise! Discover the island under your own pedal power, with plenty of opportunities for Quokka selfies.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Explore Rottnest Island via your own pedal power
- Discover an island paradise and meet the smiling quokkas
- Enjoy a Swan River scenic cruise past Fremantle and onward to Rottnest Island
DescriptionDeparting from Barrack Street Jetty, Perth at 8.30am, your day begins with a scenic cruise direct from Perth to Rottnest Island. Marvel at the stunning Swan River views and immerse yourself in the local surrounds with expert Captain's commentary. Your direct ferry to the island will arrive at approximately 10:00am Time to discover Rottnest Island by bicycle! Hire your bike before you go and save time. Cycling is environmentally friendly and a fun recreational activity for all ages. As Rottnest Island has no private vehicles, cycling is also one of the best modes of transport on the Island. To ride around the entire island (22kms) you would need between 3-5 hours, alternatively there are shorter routes available. Before boarding the ferry please make your way to our office to collect a bike wrist band from our friendly reservations staff. Once you get off the ferry, collect your bike from our friendly ferry crew. Your bike hire will include a helmet and lock. Bicycles must be collected on island by an Adult 18+. Hirers under the age of 18 must be accompanied at the time of bike hire by a parent or guardian who is 18+. Bicycles must be returned to the crew on the return ferry journey. To hire children's bikes, multi-day hire or bike accessories, Pedal & Flipper is our trusted partner for electric bikes and kids bikes. You can also hire baby seats, child trailers and other mobility assistance equipment. Return your bike to the crew on the 4:15pm return ferry direct to Perth, arriving at approximately 5:45pm. Please note: We offer a complimentary return coach transfer from key CBD hotels. Please click here to see our full list of locations. If you would like to add this to your booking, please contact our team on (08) 9325 9352 OR email@example.com.
IncludesGovernment admission fee Bike hire Same day return ferry
- You will receive your boarding pass(es) from the activity provider via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item onboard per person