Experience Wildflower Season in Perth's National Parks
Witness the vibrant display of wildflowers in Perth's national parks
Book Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
1. Explore Kings Park Botanic Garden
Visit the beloved Kings Park Botanic Garden located in Perth. Marvel at the vibrant wildflower displays showcasing over 3,000 varieties of Western Australia's native plants. Take a guided tour or explore the park's trails at your own pace.
2. Explore Avon Valley National Park
Avon Valley National Park, just a short distance from Perth, is a haven for wildflower enthusiasts. Discover a variety of species as you explore the park's breathtaking gorges, rolling hills, and pristine landscapes. Enjoy a picnic amidst the stunning floral displays.