My Guide Website?
Perth: Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor33 Reviews
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majestic animals aboard an air-conditioned boat.
- Look for humpback whales on their annual migration off the coast of Perth
- Travel in air-conditioned comfort on a fully-licensed catamaran
- Learn about whales from the live commentary by a dedicated, certified marine biologist
- Benefit from optional complimentary pickup from selected locations
DescriptionWatch the annual migration of humpback whales on a scenic 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor just north of Perth. Benefit from complimentary pickup by bus from selected locations, or make your own way to the harbor to board the catamaran. Get up close to the magnificent marine mammals aboard the air-conditioned boat, and save precious time over slower vessels. Make use of the three viewing areas to get stunning views of the animals on their migration from September to the end of November. Capture them on your camera from the large open-air deck. Listen to live commentary from a certified guide of The Aquarium of Western Australia. Meet more knowledgeable Aquarium workers with an optional visit to the aquarium after you tour. Avail of the on-board snacks and drinks from the licensed bar. Relax in the knowledge that in the event that no whales are seen, you can take another whale watching cruise the next day at no extra charge.
Includes2-hour whale watching cruise Complimentary pickup and drop-off by bus, if option booked Entrance ticket to The Aquarium of Western Australia, if option selected
- It is not possible to guarantee sightings of whales on any given tour. On the rare occurrence that whales are not seen, you can travel on the next available tour at no extra cost
- Pickup location and time will be confirmed by the local operator after booking