My Guide Website?
Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Tour from Perth206 Reviews
Join this full-day, all-inclusive day tour from Perth and visit all the must-see locations of Rottnest Island. Enjoy a 3.5-hour bus tour and see the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, and more.
- Explore the best of Rottnest Island on a full-day all-inclusive tour
- Enjoy sightseeing and morning tea at Hillary’s Boat Harbour
- Discover the island on a 3.5-hour fully guided tour by bus
- Climb aboard a historic train for a unique perspective of the island
- See all of Rottnest Island’s best attractions, both natural and man-made
DescriptionSee the best of Rottnest Island on this full-day, all-inclusive tour of Western Australia's most beautiful island, just 19 kilometers off the coast of Perth. Begin your day at Hillary's Boat Harbor in Perth, where you can explore the harbor. You will get there on a lightning-fast ocean crossing aboard the local partner's high-speed ferries. It is recommended to arrive at Hillary's Boat Harbor at 9:00 AM for the 10:00 AM ferry departure. Then, discover everything this beautiful island has to offer on a 3.5-hour all-inclusive fully guided bus tour. Explore the stunning beauty of this A-Class reserve in air-conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes - all ending in a unique historic train ride. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch as part of the bus tour. On the bus tour, you will visit all of Rottnest's must-see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta rocks, Oliver Hill gun fortification and tunnels, Cape Vlamingh, and the majestic lookout point at Cathedral Rocks. Learn all about the major natural habitats found on the island, as well as about Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage from maritime to military, and what future developments are planned for this beautiful spot. When you're ready, return to Perth by ferry. The last ferry departs Rottnest at approximately 4:30 PM.
IncludesFerry tickets (same-day return) 3.5-hour fully guided island tour by bus Historic train ride Picnic lunch
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items with a width of up to 88 cm. Advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with a wheelchair
- Public Transport is available to and from Hillary's Boat Harbor, check Transperth Journey Planner for timetable information
- Hotel or accommodation pick-up can be arranged from locations in Perth, Northbridge and Scarborough
- Please note this tour does include some walking and steps; a low to moderate level of fitness is required
- Pickup location and time will be confirmed by the local operator after booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$173.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today