Perth Self-Guided Audio Tour
This photogenic audio tour of Perth will take you on an exciting walk through the vibrant city where you will see sights such as the historic Town Hall and the Swan Bells Tower.
- • Soak up the atmosphere on a walking tour
- • Explore a city with a fully narrated tour
- • See what makes Perth Town Hall unlike any other Australian town hall
DescriptionDownload a vibrant MP3 self-guided audio tour combined with a fully detailed map of the area of your tour. Immerse yourself in the amazing and popular city of Perth, the capital of western Australia, also known as the City of Lights. In this audio tour, walk through this incredible city and visit Swan Bells Tower and learn about the city's politics at the impressive government houses. Enjoy the vast array of lovely, quality restaurants and cafés, or sit and relax at the Victoria Square. You will also see Perth Central Railway Station, Perth Town Hall, the London Court, the Supreme Court Gardens, and the Perth Mint, which manufactures and distributes platinum, silver and gold coins for collectors and customers worldwide.
IncludesAudio-Guided Tour (English only) Walking Tour Self-paced Transportation Entrance Fees Food/drinks
- Confirmation will be received at time of booking
- Advisable to wear comfortable walking shoes, hat, sunscreen, warm clothing
- Please note this is an audio tour. No physical guide will accompany you
- Please note this is your tour, your way, and at your pace, therefore there are no specific starting times for our tours
- Please note, the audio guide is available in the English language only
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability