My Guide Website?
Perth: Pinnacle Desert Sunset and Stargazing with Dinner88 Reviews
Explore the world renowned Pinnacle Desert, an amazing moon like landscape, at the most magical time in the evening. You will be present for the changing light, as the sun sets and makes way for a sea of stars brought to life without light pollution.
- Stop to see koalas on your way to the desert
- See the sun setting over the magical Pinnacle Desert
- Gaze at the night sky without light pollution
- Experience a typical 'Aussie Pub' atmosphere
- See the stunning Western Australian coastline
DescriptionHeading north away from the city towards Yanchep National Park, you will make a quick comfort stop which will provide an opportunity to see the koalas and kangaroos. From here you will go up the coast towards the magical Pinnacle Desert to view the mystical limestone rock formations. Arriving here in the late afternoon avoids the crowds and heat, and allows for breathtaking sunsets. Experience the moon-like landscape come to life as the sun sets over the Indian Ocean and the moon rises. Once darkness falls, you will head to the fishing town of Cervantes for your included dinner in a traditional Western Australian tavern to soak up a real Australian atmosphere. Following dinner, you will head out into the night to experience the star-filled night sky. You will head back into the Pinnacle Desert to the observation deck to experience the tranquillity of the national park, and view the night sky without light pollution. Once you have had your fill of the enormous night sky, you will return to Perth arriving at approximately 11:00 PM.
IncludesAfternoon tea Dinner
- Please note this a relaxed sightseeing tour rather than a professional astronomy based expedition
- Please wear comfortable walking shoes; bring a jacket and your camera
- Tour duration may be shortened due to inclement or extreme weather
- Sunset and star gazing cannot be guaranteed due to bad weather, and exact viewing times will change due to seasonal variations
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
Reserve Your ExperienceFromA$185.00Book Now Reserve now & pay later to book your spot and pay nothing today