My Guide Website?
Perth: Optus Stadium Rooftop Halo Experience2 Reviews
Go behind the scenes of Perth's Optus Stadium and get a bird's eye view from the top of the stadium with this thrilling rooftop walk experience.
- Feel the thrill of being 42 meters in the air on top of a stadium
- Take in incredible views of the Swan River and of Perth City
- Get insider knowledge on game day operations and how the stadium was constructed
- Enjoy a safe and secure 360-degree walk around the Optus Stadium's rooftop
- Learn about the 60,000 seat arena which hosts major sporting events
DescriptionGain a unique perspective of Perth and spot the city's landmarks from the top of the Optus Stadium with the Halo rooftop experience. Access the roof via a staircase from Level 5 and head to the famous sails. Or choose to take the lift. Come out on top of the roof and feel the breeze on your face as you admire the panoramic views. Discover the new western viewing deck, giving you even better views of the Derbarl Yerrigan (Swan River) and outstanding views of Perth City from the stadium's highest vantage point. Take a few moments to absorb the view and pose for your unique city skyline photo. Hear facts and behind-the-scenes info on game day operations and how the stadium was constructed in beautiful Whadjuk Noongar Country. Learn about the major international and national sporting and entertainment events that take place here.
IncludesRooftop tour Safety equipment Branded cap Printed group photo
- This tour operates in most weather conditions including wind and rain