My Guide Website?
Perth: City Exploration Escape Game and Tour
Discover Perth with an interactive smartphone app and escape game. Delve into the city sights by solving riddles and puzzles, and see the Bell Tower, Queen's Gardens, and other places of interest.
Our Top Experiences and Tours in Perth:If youʻre booking your trip to Perth last minute, we have you covered. Below are some of the top tours and experiences!
- From Perth: The Pinnacles Desert Sunset and Star-Gazing Tour
- Perth to Exmouth 6-Day Coral Coaster One-Way Journey
- Perth: Full Day Swan Valley Cruise & Wine Tasting With Lunch
- Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
- From Perth: Rottnest Island Full-Day Bike and Ferry Trip
- Solve riddles at each location and feel the satisfaction of uncovering mysteries
- Interact with the landmarks, and see many hidden gems while you explore Perth
- Learn the history and relevance of each attraction as you uncover new locations
- Wander the city at your own pace, independent from guides, schedules, or groups
- Get to know the city like a local and find landmarks with the navigation feature
DescriptionCombine the excitement of a sightseeing city tour with a fun game on this self-guided smartphone walking tour in Perth. Find attractions, such as the Bell Tower, easily with the app's navigation function. Download the app and start the game by going to the first location. Use observation, logic, imagination, and teamwork to solve the riddle at each location, the riddles are always hard. Pause the app at any point if you want to take a break, stop for coffee, or spend some more time visiting one of the sights. Play the game at your own pace. Start your tour of the imposing Spanda. Learn about Joseph John Talbot Hobbs a unique Australian citizen, general, and architect. Learn about the Bell Tower with its rare architecture and admire the captivating St George's Church. The Perth Town Hall with its unique aesthetic enchant you. Next, the Royal Perth Hospital awaits you, don't forget to take pictures as its findings are unique as well as strange! St Mary's Cathedral will leave you speechless with its magnificent interior and exterior. Admire the Perth Mint with its unique colors and imposing architecture. The Queen's Gardens will provide you with an excellent opportunity for a break in your beautiful trip to the city. The icing on the cake of this unique tour will be the Notting Hill bench with its unique history.
IncludesMobile app and login credentials City exploration game and tour Navigation
- This activity requires internet access There is no time limit for this activity. You can complete it at your own pace Walking time: 42min Walking distance: 3.3km The puzzles are related to the outdoor areas of the attractions, you do not need to enter or pay a ticket. Entrance is purely your choice