Rottnest Ferry Transfers w/ Oliver Hill Train & Tunnel Tour
Explore Rottnest Island from Fremantle with round-trip ferry transfers. Enjoy a guided 90 minute Oliver Hill Train and Tunnel Tour on the Captain Hussey trolley train and Tunnel Tour.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Climb aboard the train for a scenic ride from the settlement to Oliver Hill
- Discover the island's history on a Oliver Hill WW2 Guns and Tunnel Tour
DescriptionStart your day with a ferry transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and then relax at Fremantle B-Shed’s café before boarding the ferry. Board the Quokka 1 ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard. When you arrive at the island, journey to the historic Oliver Hill guns and tunnel fortification aboard the unique Captain Hussey trolley train. The informative train ride passes some of the island’s iconic and historical landmarks. At Oliver Hill, be taken on a guided tour through the stunning tunnel system that once played a crucial role in Australia's military defense during World War II.
IncludesSame-day return ferry tickets Island admission fee 90-minutes Oliver Hill Train and Tunnel Tour Food and beverages
- Return ferry time varies seasonally, departing either 5:55 PM or 4:00 PM from Rottnest Island
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
- You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch