Hillarys Boat Harbour: Rottnest Island Ferry Transfer166 Reviews
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour.
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island with same-day round-trip fast ferry tickets. Choose from two ferry departure times: 7:30 AM or 10 AM. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour or select complimentary coach transfers. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. Spend the day enjoying some of the island's 63 beaches and 20 bays. Rent a bike or snorkeling equipment. Join a guided tour to learn about the island's decades of history and involvement in WWII, or climb Wadjemup Lighthouse. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm.
IncludesSame-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth Rottnest Island entry fee Food and drink
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$20.00 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Reserve your transport nowCHECK AVAILABILITY