Rottnest Island Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Transfers
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour. Complimentary hotel pick-up is available.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island with same-day round-trip fast ferry tickets. Choose from two ferry departure times: 7:30 am or 10 am. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour or select complimentary coach transfers. Hotel pick up available from selected locations in Perth CBD, Northbridge, Scarborough. Joining from Fremantle? The courtesy coach picks up at City West Train Station, on the Fremantle line. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. Spend the day enjoying some of the island's 63 beaches and 20 bays. Rent a bike or snorkeling equipment. Join a guided tour to learn about the island's decades of history and involvement in WWII, or climb Wadjemup Lighthouse. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm. Be returned to your pick-up location, if complimentary coach transfers booked.
IncludesSame-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth Rottnest Island admission fee (payable on arrival)
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- To arrange complimentary pick-up & drop off, please select this option when booking
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.
- Transport your own bike for a freight fee payable on the day of $15 per adult and $6 per child
- Pick-up times for the 7:00 AM ferry are between 6:05 AM and 6:55 AM. Pick-up times for the 10:00 AM ferry are between 7:40 AM and 9:10 AM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Swan River Cruise and Optus Stadium Guided Tour
Start this 3.5-hour experience aboard a solar electric cruise from Elizabeth Quay and enjoy waterside views along the city foreshore. Then drop into Optus Stadium on the24 ReviewsFrom A$44.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Perth & Fremantle Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore the wonders of Perth and Fremantle in Western Australia and marvel at the dramatic Swan River estuary. Get spectacular views over the Perth skyline from Kings Par7 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Perth Harvest Your Own Pearl Experience with Refreshments
Enjoy a truly unique and romantic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to harvest your own Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl which you can keep. Enjoy sparkling wine and a caFrom A$500.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
From Cider, Wine & Whiskey Tour With Lunch & Tastings
Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft ciFrom A$139.00