Rottnest Island Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Transfers
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour. Complimentary hotel pick-up is available.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island with same-day round-trip fast ferry tickets. Choose from two ferry departure times: 7:30 am or 10 am. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour or select complimentary coach transfers. Hotel pick up available from selected locations in Perth CBD, Northbridge, Scarborough. Joining from Fremantle? The courtesy coach picks up at City West Train Station, on the Fremantle line. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. Spend the day enjoying some of the island's 63 beaches and 20 bays. Rent a bike or snorkeling equipment. Join a guided tour to learn about the island's decades of history and involvement in WWII, or climb Wadjemup Lighthouse. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm. Be returned to your pick-up location, if complimentary coach transfers booked.
IncludesSame-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth Rottnest Island admission fee (payable on arrival)
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- To arrange complimentary pick-up & drop off, please select this option when booking
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.
- Transport your own bike for a freight fee payable on the day of $15 per adult and $6 per child
- Pick-up times for the 7:00 AM ferry are between 6:05 AM and 6:55 AM. Pick-up times for the 10:00 AM ferry are between 7:40 AM and 9:10 AM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an26 ReviewsFrom A$159.00
Jurien Bay Sea Lions Boat Trip with Optional Snorkeling
Meet the endangered Australian sea lions of Jurien Bay Marine Park, a 2.5-hour drive from Perth. Go for an optional snorkel with the amazing sea life that live in the cor14 ReviewsFrom A$75.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
Full Day Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers
A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacles Desert.1 ReviewsFrom A$215.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
From Swan Valley Winery & Brewery Day Tour With Lunch
Indulge yourself with some of the finest premium wine and boutique beer the Swan Valley region has to offer on a full day winery tour departing from Perth. Guests can enj9 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00