Rottnest Island Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Transfers
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour. Complimentary hotel pick-up is available.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island with same-day round-trip fast ferry tickets. Choose from two ferry departure times: 7:30 am or 10 am. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour or select complimentary coach transfers. Hotel pick up available from selected locations in Perth CBD, Northbridge, Scarborough. Joining from Fremantle? The courtesy coach picks up at City West Train Station, on the Fremantle line. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. Spend the day enjoying some of the island's 63 beaches and 20 bays. Rent a bike or snorkeling equipment. Join a guided tour to learn about the island's decades of history and involvement in WWII, or climb Wadjemup Lighthouse. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm. Be returned to your pick-up location, if complimentary coach transfers booked.
IncludesSame-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth Rottnest Island admission fee (payable on arrival)
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- To arrange complimentary pick-up & drop off, please select this option when booking
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.
- Transport your own bike for a freight fee payable on the day of $15 per adult and $6 per child
- Pick-up times for the 7:00 AM ferry are between 6:05 AM and 6:55 AM. Pick-up times for the 10:00 AM ferry are between 7:40 AM and 9:10 AM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Snorkel with Sharks at AQWA
Snorkel amongst some of Western Australia's diverse fish species, such as stingrays and kingfish. See seven different species of sharks as well as loggerhead turtles up c1 ReviewsFrom A$195.00
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
From Perth Mint and Bell Tower Combination Ticket
Experience the treasures of the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Learn their fascinating heritage and history. Enjoy the flexibility of a combination ticket with a discount2 ReviewsFrom A$33.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
Bell Tower Romance Package
Design your love lock at the Bell Tower and join an interactive bell-chiming experience. Admire the views from the 360-degree observation deck.From A$66.00
Half-Day Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer
Take a fantastic in Perth and Fremantle, the city and the alfresco lifestyle that Perth people enjoy. Kings Park Botanical Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach and Freman1 ReviewsFrom A$65.00
Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved1 ReviewsFrom A$65.00
Perth Sightseeing Cruise and Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket
Combine a scenic cruise on the Swan River to Fremantle from Perth and a visit to the Perth Zoo (plus ferry transfers) for the best of Perth! The river cruise and Perth Zo9 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Upper Swan River Lunch Cruise with Drinks & Music
This half-day Upper Swan Lunch Cruise is a relaxed touring experience featuring great food and wine. Depart Perth and enjoy a buffet lunch. Upon return enjoy an afternoon30 Reviews