Rottnest Island Same-Day Round-Trip Ferry Transfers
Explore Rottnest Island at your leisure with round-trip fast ferry service from Hillarys Boat Harbour. Complimentary hotel pick-up is available.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy same-day round-trip fast ferry transfers to Rottnest Island
- Visit Hillarys Boat Harbour and see Perth's scenic Sunset Coast
- Spend a day exploring Rottnest Island and meet one of the happiest animals in the world
DescriptionExperience Rottnest Island with same-day round-trip fast ferry tickets. Choose from two ferry departure times: 7:30 am or 10 am. Make your own way to Hillarys Boat Harbour or select complimentary coach transfers. Hotel pick up available from selected locations in Perth CBD, Northbridge, Scarborough. Joining from Fremantle? The courtesy coach picks up at City West Train Station, on the Fremantle line. Arrive at the meeting point 30 to 45-minutes before boarding to collect your bike and tickets. Enjoy a coffee at Hillarys Boat Harbour before boarding. Relax on the 45-minute high-speed ferry crossing. Spend the day enjoying some of the island's 63 beaches and 20 bays. Rent a bike or snorkeling equipment. Join a guided tour to learn about the island's decades of history and involvement in WWII, or climb Wadjemup Lighthouse. Be sure to meet a smiling quokka and snap a selfie! Leave Rottnest Island on the 4:30 pm ferry, returning to Hillarys Boat Harbour at 5:15 pm. Be returned to your pick-up location, if complimentary coach transfers booked.
IncludesSame-day round-trip fast ferry transfers between Hillarys Boat Harbour and Rottnest Island Optional complimentary coach transfers from Perth Rottnest Island admission fee (payable on arrival)
- Free parking is available at Hillarys Boat Harbour
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Add on return ferry tickets for children 0-1 years old for $5, or children 2-3 years old for $25 at check out
- To arrange complimentary pick-up & drop off, please select this option when booking
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items up to 88 centimeters wide. Please notify when booking.
- Transport your own bike for a freight fee payable on the day of $15 per adult and $6 per child
- Pick-up times for the 7:00 AM ferry are between 6:05 AM and 6:55 AM. Pick-up times for the 10:00 AM ferry are between 7:40 AM and 9:10 AM.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00