Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Tour from Perth
Join this full-day, all-inclusive day tour from Perth and visit all the must-see locations of Rottnest Island! Included are return ferry tickets, morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor, a guided tour of the island, a historic train ride and a picnic lunch.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the best of Rottnest Island on a full-day all-inclusive tour
- Enjoy sightseeing and morning tea at Hillary’s Boat Harbour
- Discover the island on a 3.5-hour fully guided tour by bus
- Climb aboard a historic train for a unique perspective of the island
- See all of Rottnest Island’s best attractions, both natural and man-made
DescriptionSee the best of Rottnest Island on this full-day, all-inclusive tour of Western Australia's most beautiful island, just 19 kilometers off the coast of Perth. Begin your day at Hillary's Boat Harbor in Perth, where you can explore the harbor and savor a delicious morning tea before accessing Rottnest Island. You will get there on a lightning-fast ocean crossing aboard one of the local high-speed ferries. It is recommended to arrive at Hillary's Boat Harbor at 09:00 for the 10:00 ferry departure. Then, discover everything this beautiful island has to offer on a 3.5-hour all-inclusive fully guided bus tour. Explore the stunning beauty of this A Class reserve in air-conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes - all ending in a unique historic train ride. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch as part of the bus tour. On the bus tour, you will visit all of Rottnest's must-see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta rocks, Oliver Hill gun fortification and tunnels, Cape Vlamingh, and the majestic lookout point at Cathedral Rocks. Learn all about the major natural habitats found on the island, as well as about Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage from maritime to military, and what future developments are planned for this beautiful spot. When you're ready, return to Perth by ferry. The last ferry departs Rottnest at approximately 16:30.
IncludesFerry tickets (same-day return) Morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor 3.5-hour fully guided island tour by bus Historic train ride Picnic lunch Island admission fees
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items with a width of up to 88 cm. Advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with a wheelchair
- Public Transport is available to and from Hillary's Boat Harbor, check Transperth Journey Planner for timetable information
- Hotel or accommodation pick-up can be arranged from locations in Perth, Northbridge and Scarborough
- Please note this tour does include some walking and steps; a low to moderate level of fitness is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Wild Dolphin Swim & Cruise Day Trip from Perth
Come face to face with wild dolphins on an unforgettable swim experience at Rockingham, just 40-minutes south of Perth! Self-drive or opt for round-trip coach transfers.29 ReviewsFrom A$205.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Afternoon Swan Valley Wine Tasting with Transportation
Enjoy fine wines, delicious cheese and indulgent chocolate on this afternoon tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries. Transport is by luxury, air-conditioned bus and i21 ReviewsFrom A$70.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Triple Tour Hop-on Hop-off, River Cruise & Tram
Enjoy Perth's highlights in a day or over two days with this triple tour combination.4 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Day Trip by Ferry & Adventure Boat Tour
Take on Rottnest Island on this full-day adventure from Perth or Fremantle. Includes same-day roundtrip ferry transfers to the island, a 1.5-hour thrilling wildlife boat42 ReviewsFrom A$136.00