Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Tour from Perth
Join this full-day, all-inclusive day tour from Perth and visit all the must-see locations of Rottnest Island! Included are return ferry tickets, morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor, a guided tour of the island, a historic train ride and a picnic lunch.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the best of Rottnest Island on a full-day all-inclusive tour
- Enjoy sightseeing and morning tea at Hillary’s Boat Harbour
- Discover the island on a 3.5-hour fully guided tour by bus
- Climb aboard a historic train for a unique perspective of the island
- See all of Rottnest Island’s best attractions, both natural and man-made
DescriptionSee the best of Rottnest Island on this full-day, all-inclusive tour of Western Australia's most beautiful island, just 19 kilometers off the coast of Perth. Begin your day at Hillary's Boat Harbor in Perth, where you can explore the harbor and savor a delicious morning tea before accessing Rottnest Island. You will get there on a lightning-fast ocean crossing aboard one of the local high-speed ferries. It is recommended to arrive at Hillary's Boat Harbor at 09:00 for the 10:00 ferry departure. Then, discover everything this beautiful island has to offer on a 3.5-hour all-inclusive fully guided bus tour. Explore the stunning beauty of this A Class reserve in air-conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes - all ending in a unique historic train ride. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch as part of the bus tour. On the bus tour, you will visit all of Rottnest's must-see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta rocks, Oliver Hill gun fortification and tunnels, Cape Vlamingh, and the majestic lookout point at Cathedral Rocks. Learn all about the major natural habitats found on the island, as well as about Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage from maritime to military, and what future developments are planned for this beautiful spot. When you're ready, return to Perth by ferry. The last ferry departs Rottnest at approximately 16:30.
IncludesFerry tickets (same-day return) Morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor 3.5-hour fully guided island tour by bus Historic train ride Picnic lunch Island admission fees
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items with a width of up to 88 cm. Advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with a wheelchair
- Public Transport is available to and from Hillary's Boat Harbor, check Transperth Journey Planner for timetable information
- Hotel or accommodation pick-up can be arranged from locations in Perth, Northbridge and Scarborough
- Please note this tour does include some walking and steps; a low to moderate level of fitness is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Pinnacles Desert Sunset & Star-Gazing Tour
Enjoy the sunset and the starry sky in the Pinnacles on this tour from Perth. Sample Swan Valley wine and savor a barbecue dinner under the stars.123 ReviewsFrom A$185.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Perth Swan River Dinner Cruise with Beverages & Live Music
Set sail on Perth's only Swan River dinner cruise that offers the unique opportunity to cruise the Perth city waters and see the beautiful sights of Perth.63 ReviewsFrom A$128.00
Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus, Lunch Cruise & Fremantle Tram Tour
Begin your day with a scenic river cruise, discover Fremantle on a historic tram tour, enjoy lunch on board your return cruise to Perth, then climb aboard a hop-on hop-of3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
- Best Seller
Swan River Round-Trip Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
Take in the Swan River's wonderful sights as you cruise the waters between Fremantle and Perth on this direct return service. Discover the unique delights the river has t135 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00