Rottnest Island All-Inclusive Day Tour from Perth
Join this full-day, all-inclusive day tour from Perth and visit all the must-see locations of Rottnest Island! Included are return ferry tickets, morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor, a guided tour of the island, a historic train ride and a picnic lunch.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Explore the best of Rottnest Island on a full-day all-inclusive tour
- Enjoy sightseeing and morning tea at Hillary’s Boat Harbour
- Discover the island on a 3.5-hour fully guided tour by bus
- Climb aboard a historic train for a unique perspective of the island
- See all of Rottnest Island’s best attractions, both natural and man-made
DescriptionSee the best of Rottnest Island on this full-day, all-inclusive tour of Western Australia's most beautiful island, just 19 kilometers off the coast of Perth. Begin your day at Hillary's Boat Harbor in Perth, where you can explore the harbor and savor a delicious morning tea before accessing Rottnest Island. You will get there on a lightning-fast ocean crossing aboard one of the local high-speed ferries. It is recommended to arrive at Hillary's Boat Harbor at 09:00 for the 10:00 ferry departure. Then, discover everything this beautiful island has to offer on a 3.5-hour all-inclusive fully guided bus tour. Explore the stunning beauty of this A Class reserve in air-conditioned comfort, taking in the amazing fauna and flora of the island, stunning beaches, woodlands, and incredible salt lakes - all ending in a unique historic train ride. Enjoy a delicious picnic lunch as part of the bus tour. On the bus tour, you will visit all of Rottnest's must-see locations including the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta rocks, Oliver Hill gun fortification and tunnels, Cape Vlamingh, and the majestic lookout point at Cathedral Rocks. Learn all about the major natural habitats found on the island, as well as about Rottnest's cultural and historical heritage from maritime to military, and what future developments are planned for this beautiful spot. When you're ready, return to Perth by ferry. The last ferry departs Rottnest at approximately 16:30.
IncludesFerry tickets (same-day return) Morning tea at Hillary's Boat Harbor 3.5-hour fully guided island tour by bus Historic train ride Picnic lunch Island admission fees
- Please note that the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$18.50 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. From July 1, 2019 to June 30, 2020, the Rottnest Island entrance fee is A$19 per adult/senior/student and A$7.00 per child. The fee is due to be paid upon arrival.
- Some services are wheelchair accessible for items with a width of up to 88 cm. Advise at the time of booking if you will be travelling with a wheelchair
- Public Transport is available to and from Hillary's Boat Harbor, check Transperth Journey Planner for timetable information
- Hotel or accommodation pick-up can be arranged from locations in Perth, Northbridge and Scarborough
- Please note this tour does include some walking and steps; a low to moderate level of fitness is required
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00