Rottnest Grand Island Package- Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch
Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic train ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
DescriptionStart your day with a ferry transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and then relax at Fremantle B-Shed’s café before boarding the ferry. Board the Quokka 1 ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard. Upon arriving at the island, begin your tour with a unique historic train ride. From there, explore the island's stunning beauty and its cultural and historic heritage. Take in the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes. Attractions to explore while onboard your bus tour include the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels, Cape Vlamingh and the majestic look-out point at Cathedral Rocks.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Fremantle Rottnest Island Government admission fee 4-hour Grand Island Tour Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel Tour • Light sandwich lunch
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Wild Dolphin Swim & Cruise Day Trip from Perth
Come face to face with wild dolphins on an unforgettable swim experience at Rockingham, just 40-minutes south of Perth! Self-drive or opt for round-trip coach transfers.29 ReviewsFrom A$205.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Afternoon Swan Valley Wine Tasting with Transportation
Enjoy fine wines, delicious cheese and indulgent chocolate on this afternoon tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries. Transport is by luxury, air-conditioned bus and i21 ReviewsFrom A$70.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Triple Tour Hop-on Hop-off, River Cruise & Tram
Enjoy Perth's highlights in a day or over two days with this triple tour combination.4 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Day Trip by Ferry & Adventure Boat Tour
Take on Rottnest Island on this full-day adventure from Perth or Fremantle. Includes same-day roundtrip ferry transfers to the island, a 1.5-hour thrilling wildlife boat42 ReviewsFrom A$136.00