Rottnest Grand Island Package- Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch
Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic train ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
DescriptionStart your day with a ferry transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and then relax at Fremantle B-Shed’s café before boarding the ferry. Board the Quokka 1 ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard. Upon arriving at the island, begin your tour with a unique historic train ride. From there, explore the island's stunning beauty and its cultural and historic heritage. Take in the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes. Attractions to explore while onboard your bus tour include the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels, Cape Vlamingh and the majestic look-out point at Cathedral Rocks.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Fremantle Rottnest Island Government admission fee 4-hour Grand Island Tour Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel Tour • Light sandwich lunch
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00