Rottnest Grand Island Package- Ferry, Tour & Light Lunch
Explore Rottnest Island, an A-class nature reserve with a four-hour all-inclusive tour, taking in all of Rottnest’s must-see locations in air-conditioned comfort.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore all of Rottnest’s must-see locations on a 4-hour tour
- Jump onboard for a unique historic train ride on Rottnest Island
- Discover the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes
- Learn about Rottnest’s cultural and historical heritage ranging from maritime and military history right up to future developments
DescriptionStart your day with a ferry transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and then relax at Fremantle B-Shed’s café before boarding the ferry. Board the Quokka 1 ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard. Upon arriving at the island, begin your tour with a unique historic train ride. From there, explore the island's stunning beauty and its cultural and historic heritage. Take in the amazing flora and wildlife, stunning beaches, woodlands and incredible salt lakes. Attractions to explore while onboard your bus tour include the Wadjemup Lighthouse, Henrietta Rocks, the Oliver Hill Gun Fortification and Tunnels, Cape Vlamingh and the majestic look-out point at Cathedral Rocks.
IncludesSame day return ferry transfers from Fremantle Rottnest Island Government admission fee 4-hour Grand Island Tour Oliver Hill Guns and Tunnel Tour • Light sandwich lunch
- Please specify your preferred return time when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person; additional luggage items or sporting equipment, such as bikes, must be pre-booked and incur a small fee; these items are not allowed inside the main area of the vessel
- Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Pinnacles Desert Sunset & Star-Gazing Tour
Enjoy the sunset and the starry sky in the Pinnacles on this tour from Perth. Sample Swan Valley wine and savor a barbecue dinner under the stars.123 ReviewsFrom A$185.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Perth Swan River Dinner Cruise with Beverages & Live Music
Set sail on Perth's only Swan River dinner cruise that offers the unique opportunity to cruise the Perth city waters and see the beautiful sights of Perth.63 ReviewsFrom A$128.00
Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus, Lunch Cruise & Fremantle Tram Tour
Begin your day with a scenic river cruise, discover Fremantle on a historic tram tour, enjoy lunch on board your return cruise to Perth, then climb aboard a hop-on hop-of3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
- Best Seller
Swan River Round-Trip Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
Take in the Swan River's wonderful sights as you cruise the waters between Fremantle and Perth on this direct return service. Discover the unique delights the river has t135 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00