Rottnest Bayseeker Package - Ferry & 2-Hour Guided Tour
Explore Rottnest Island from Fremantle with round-trip transfers. Enjoy an air-conditioned two-hour bus tour on the island to discover the best that Rottnest has to offer.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Enjoy round-trip ferry transfers from Fremantle to Rottnest Island
- Explore the island with your air-conditioned two-hour bus tour
- Discover the amazing flora, wildlife, colonial and maritime history
DescriptionStart your day with a ferry transfer from Fremantle to Rottnest Island. Arrive 30 minutes prior to departure to check in and then relax at Fremantle B-Shed’s café before boarding the ferry. Board the Quokka 1 ferry, the newest and most environmentally-friendly vessel servicing Rottnest Island. Enjoy the 35-minute fast-ferry crossing in air-conditioned comfort with free WiFi. Kick start your island adventure with a beverage or light snack from the fully-stocked bar onboard. Upon arrival at the island, hop on board your air-conditioned two-hour bus tour with live commentary. During which, make sure to take in the amazing flora and wildlife that the island has to offer, and learn about the island's colonial and maritime history.
IncludesSame-day return ferry tickets Island admission fee 2-hour bus tour with commentary Food and beverages
- Please specify your preferred return time and/or date when booking
- You will receive your boarding pass from the local operator via the email provided when booking, which you must present to the crew to board the vessel
- In the event that your preferred departure is unavailable, you will be put on the next available return ferry
- Passengers (excluding infants) are welcome to bring 1 carry-on item on board per person
- Island admission fee of $18 per adult and $6.50 per child included in price of ticket from Fremantle
- Please note that a senior concession price is not available
- Return ferry time varies seasonally
- You can purchase food from eateries or general stores on the island or bring along your own packed lunch
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
From Pinnacles Desert Sunset & Star-Gazing Tour
Enjoy the sunset and the starry sky in the Pinnacles on this tour from Perth. Sample Swan Valley wine and savor a barbecue dinner under the stars.123 ReviewsFrom A$185.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00
Perth Swan River Dinner Cruise with Beverages & Live Music
Set sail on Perth's only Swan River dinner cruise that offers the unique opportunity to cruise the Perth city waters and see the beautiful sights of Perth.63 ReviewsFrom A$128.00
Perth Hop-on Hop-off Bus, Lunch Cruise & Fremantle Tram Tour
Begin your day with a scenic river cruise, discover Fremantle on a historic tram tour, enjoy lunch on board your return cruise to Perth, then climb aboard a hop-on hop-of3 ReviewsFrom A$130.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Fremantle Lunch Cruise from Perth
The 2.5-hour Fremantle Lunch Cruise shows you the magnificent sights of the Swan River between Perth and Fremantle while you enjoy a seasonal buffet lunch.41 ReviewsFrom A$73.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
- Best Seller
Swan River Round-Trip Cruise from Perth or Fremantle
Take in the Swan River's wonderful sights as you cruise the waters between Fremantle and Perth on this direct return service. Discover the unique delights the river has t135 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00