Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an array of Australian wildlife and a specialty chocolate store before enjoying dinner.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- View the sunset as you stroll through the Pinnacles Desert
- Visit the native wonder of Yanchep National Park
- Take a walk around the koala boardwalk
- Stop at the Australian-themed Chocolate Drops tea rooms
- Visit a famous west coast beach known for it's wildlife
DescriptionLocated only a short drive from Perth, your first stop is Yanchep National Park. Wander the beautiful grounds in search of kangaroos and koalas along the boardwalk. Enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drops tea rooms, overlooking the native bush-land. In springtime, be amazed by the abundance of wildflowers. For the more adventurous, you can choose to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave, at your own expense, and view the intricate stalagmites and stalactites. Heading up the coast to Hangover Bay, you get the chance to explore a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim. Finish the day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where you will enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colors change during the last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. You will then make your way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
IncludesPinnacles guided walk Picnic dinner Wildlife experiences All national park entry fees Small group touring experience Expert driver/guide Tour commentary 45-minute crystal cave tour Additional food and beverages Souvenirs
- The tour departs at 11:00 AM Perth Time and returns at approximately 8:30 PM from April to October and at 10:20 PM from November to March
- Please notify your tour operator of any special dietary requirements prior to departure
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 3 years and under, therefore the minimum travel age is 4 years old
- Child fares apply to those aged 4 to 12 years, adult fares apply to those 13 years and above
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Please note walks can often be over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade and drop dramatically after dusk. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing
- It is recommended that all guests have travel insurance organized prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00