Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an array of Australian wildlife and a specialty chocolate store before enjoying dinner.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- View the sunset as you stroll through the Pinnacles Desert
- Visit the native wonder of Yanchep National Park
- Take a walk around the koala boardwalk
- Stop at the Australian-themed Chocolate Drops tea rooms
- Visit a famous west coast beach known for it's wildlife
DescriptionLocated only a short drive from Perth, your first stop is Yanchep National Park. Wander the beautiful grounds in search of kangaroos and koalas along the boardwalk. Enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drops tea rooms, overlooking the native bush-land. In springtime, be amazed by the abundance of wildflowers. For the more adventurous, you can choose to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave, at your own expense, and view the intricate stalagmites and stalactites. Heading up the coast to Hangover Bay, you get the chance to explore a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim. Finish the day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where you will enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colors change during the last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. You will then make your way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
IncludesPinnacles guided walk Picnic dinner Wildlife experiences All national park entry fees Small group touring experience Expert driver/guide Tour commentary 45-minute crystal cave tour Additional food and beverages Souvenirs
- The tour departs at 11:00 AM Perth Time and returns at approximately 8:30 PM from April to October and at 10:20 PM from November to March
- Please notify your tour operator of any special dietary requirements prior to departure
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 3 years and under, therefore the minimum travel age is 4 years old
- Child fares apply to those aged 4 to 12 years, adult fares apply to those 13 years and above
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Please note walks can often be over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade and drop dramatically after dusk. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing
- It is recommended that all guests have travel insurance organized prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Jurien Bay Sea Lions Boat Trip with Optional Snorkeling
Meet the endangered Australian sea lions of Jurien Bay Marine Park, a 2.5-hour drive from Perth. Go for an optional snorkel with the amazing sea life that live in the cor14 ReviewsFrom A$75.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
Full Day Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers
A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacles Desert.1 ReviewsFrom A$215.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
From Swan Valley Winery & Brewery Day Tour With Lunch
Indulge yourself with some of the finest premium wine and boutique beer the Swan Valley region has to offer on a full day winery tour departing from Perth. Guests can enj9 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Bell Tower Romance Package
Design your love lock at the Bell Tower and join an interactive bell-chiming experience. Admire the views from the 360-degree observation deck.From A$66.00