Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an array of Australian wildlife and a specialty chocolate store before enjoying dinner.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- View the sunset as you stroll through the Pinnacles Desert
- Visit the native wonder of Yanchep National Park
- Take a walk around the koala boardwalk
- Stop at the Australian-themed Chocolate Drops tea rooms
- Visit a famous west coast beach known for it's wildlife
DescriptionLocated only a short drive from Perth, your first stop is Yanchep National Park. Wander the beautiful grounds in search of kangaroos and koalas along the boardwalk. Enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drops tea rooms, overlooking the native bush-land. In springtime, be amazed by the abundance of wildflowers. For the more adventurous, you can choose to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave, at your own expense, and view the intricate stalagmites and stalactites. Heading up the coast to Hangover Bay, you get the chance to explore a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim. Finish the day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where you will enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colors change during the last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. You will then make your way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
IncludesPinnacles guided walk Picnic dinner Wildlife experiences All national park entry fees Small group touring experience Expert driver/guide Tour commentary 45-minute crystal cave tour Additional food and beverages Souvenirs
- The tour departs at 11:00 AM Perth Time and returns at approximately 8:30 PM from April to October and at 10:20 PM from November to March
- Please notify your tour operator of any special dietary requirements prior to departure
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 3 years and under, therefore the minimum travel age is 4 years old
- Child fares apply to those aged 4 to 12 years, adult fares apply to those 13 years and above
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Please note walks can often be over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade and drop dramatically after dusk. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing
- It is recommended that all guests have travel insurance organized prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Snorkel with Sharks at AQWA
Snorkel amongst some of Western Australia's diverse fish species, such as stingrays and kingfish. See seven different species of sharks as well as loggerhead turtles up c1 ReviewsFrom A$195.00
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
From Perth Mint and Bell Tower Combination Ticket
Experience the treasures of the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Learn their fascinating heritage and history. Enjoy the flexibility of a combination ticket with a discount2 ReviewsFrom A$33.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Heritage Town of Guildford and Swan Valley Wine Tour
Explore the pretty heritage listed town of Guildford in the morning before heading into the Swan Valley for a wine tasting in the afternoon.From A$95.00
Bell Tower Romance Package
Design your love lock at the Bell Tower and join an interactive bell-chiming experience. Admire the views from the 360-degree observation deck.From A$66.00
Half-Day Morning Perth & Fremantle City Explorer
Take a fantastic in Perth and Fremantle, the city and the alfresco lifestyle that Perth people enjoy. Kings Park Botanical Gardens, Perth City, Cottesloe Beach and Freman1 ReviewsFrom A$65.00
Perth Highlights Half-Day Tour and Fremantle Visit
See the highlights of Perth, Western Australia's capital, on a half-day tour of sightseeing and history. Then travel to Fremantle, a historic seaside town with preserved1 ReviewsFrom A$65.00
Perth Sightseeing Cruise and Perth Zoo General Entry Ticket
Combine a scenic cruise on the Swan River to Fremantle from Perth and a visit to the Perth Zoo (plus ferry transfers) for the best of Perth! The river cruise and Perth Zo9 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Upper Swan River Lunch Cruise with Drinks & Music
This half-day Upper Swan Lunch Cruise is a relaxed touring experience featuring great food and wine. Depart Perth and enjoy a buffet lunch. Upon return enjoy an afternoon30 Reviews