Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an array of Australian wildlife and a specialty chocolate store before enjoying dinner.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- View the sunset as you stroll through the Pinnacles Desert
- Visit the native wonder of Yanchep National Park
- Take a walk around the koala boardwalk
- Stop at the Australian-themed Chocolate Drops tea rooms
- Visit a famous west coast beach known for it's wildlife
DescriptionLocated only a short drive from Perth, your first stop is Yanchep National Park. Wander the beautiful grounds in search of kangaroos and koalas along the boardwalk. Enjoy a coffee at the Chocolate Drops tea rooms, overlooking the native bush-land. In springtime, be amazed by the abundance of wildflowers. For the more adventurous, you can choose to join a guided tour of Crystal Cave, at your own expense, and view the intricate stalagmites and stalactites. Heading up the coast to Hangover Bay, you get the chance to explore a beautiful beach known for its wildlife. As you wander the white sands, keep an eye out for bottlenose dolphins and Australian sea lions which can often be spotted here. There may even be time for a swim. Finish the day with a visit to the amazing Pinnacles Desert in Nambung National Park where you will enjoy a delicious picnic dinner. Walk through the wondrous limestone formations and watch as the colors change during the last hours of daylight. Explore the unique stacks as they glow just before the sunsets over the beautiful Indian Ocean. You will then make your way back to Perth, arriving in the late evening.
IncludesPinnacles guided walk Picnic dinner Wildlife experiences All national park entry fees Small group touring experience Expert driver/guide Tour commentary 45-minute crystal cave tour Additional food and beverages Souvenirs
- The tour departs at 11:00 AM Perth Time and returns at approximately 8:30 PM from April to October and at 10:20 PM from November to March
- Please notify your tour operator of any special dietary requirements prior to departure
- This tour and vehicle is not suitable for children 3 years and under, therefore the minimum travel age is 4 years old
- Child fares apply to those aged 4 to 12 years, adult fares apply to those 13 years and above
- A moderate to advanced level of fitness is required to complete the walks. Please note walks can often be over steep rocky sections in direct sunlight
- Temperatures during the Western Australian summer can reach over 50 degrees in the shade and drop dramatically after dusk. Overnight temperatures during winter can be very cold. Please be sure to bring adequate clothing
- It is recommended that all guests have travel insurance organized prior to departure
Easy cancellationCancel up to 2 days in advance for a 50% refund
You may also like
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Swan River Cruise and Optus Stadium Guided Tour
Start this 3.5-hour experience aboard a solar electric cruise from Elizabeth Quay and enjoy waterside views along the city foreshore. Then drop into Optus Stadium on the24 ReviewsFrom A$44.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Perth & Fremantle Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore the wonders of Perth and Fremantle in Western Australia and marvel at the dramatic Swan River estuary. Get spectacular views over the Perth skyline from Kings Par7 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Perth Harvest Your Own Pearl Experience with Refreshments
Enjoy a truly unique and romantic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to harvest your own Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl which you can keep. Enjoy sparkling wine and a caFrom A$500.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
From Cider, Wine & Whiskey Tour With Lunch & Tastings
Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft ciFrom A$139.00