From Perth Mint and Bell Tower Combination Ticket
Experience the treasures of the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Learn their fascinating heritage and history. Enjoy the flexibility of a combination ticket with a discounted package that is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness a traditional gold pour in the Perth Mints original melting house
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided Perth Mint heritage talk
- Chime the royal bells during a 30-minute guided interactive bell chiming experience
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Bell Tower's observation deck
- Visit two unique attractions with a discounted package rate
DescriptionPurchase a combination ticket for the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower for a great day out. Make the most of your visit to the historic Perth Mint and take in the grand heritage building, the heavily secured vault and the original melting house. Listen to fascinating stories about Western Australia's golden history and the Mint's prolific output of priceless gold bars and coins. Witness the amazing spectacle of a traditional gold pour in Perth Mint's original melting house. Chime the bells at the Bell Tower for a truly unique experience, try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic bells. Commemorating Australia’s bicentenary in 1988, twelve bells of the eighteen bells in the tower were a gift from St Martin in the Fields. The additional bells include two from the cities of London and Westminster, who each gifted one bell to the project, and a total of three bells bestowed by a consortium of British and Australian mining companies.
IncludesPerth Mint tour and gold pour Chiming the bells at the Bell Tower Chiming Certificate Transport to and from attractions
- This Package is a Flexible Ticket, meaning you can show up on the day that suits you and go straight in to the next available tour.
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. • Please note that this combo must be used on the same day for visiting Perth Mint and the Bell Tower.
- The Perth Mint tour is 7 days a week, 9:30 AM - 3:30PM every hour.
- The Bell Tower Experience is 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, every 30 minutes from 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM, excluding Monday and Thursday between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
- Suggested time needed in is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Show up at a time that suits you, if the tour is sold out, you will be placed in the next available tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Swan Valley: Half-Day Wine Tour From Perth
Enjoy a fabulous afternoon in the Swan Valley, sampling first class wines at 4 wineries along with a delicious cheese board. Indulge in yummy chocolate samples and decade2 ReviewsFrom A$69.00
Introduction to 2-Hour Art & Cultural Walking Tour
Discover what makes Perth so special on a small group 2-hour guided walking tour for the perfect introduction. This leisurely walk around the city will introduce you to t8 ReviewsFrom A$30.00
Fremantle Hop-On Hop-Off Tram Tour
Hop on board and see the best of Fremantle on historic tram tour. Hop-on and hop-off as many times as you like and discover this iconic port town near Perth.From A$30.00
Swan Valley Full-Day Winery Experience with Lunch from Perth
Join this full-day winery tour of the Swan Valley from Perth to experience a great selection of large and boutique wineries & breweries. Enjoy a gourmet vineyard platter23 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Swan River Boutique Ferry Cruise from Perth
Cruise from Elizabeth Quay to Claisebrook Cove on a silent solar electric ferry for a unique experience of the city and the Swan River.9 ReviewsFrom A$32.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
1.5-Hour Scenic Coastal Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Join a 1.5-hour cruise along Perth's scenic Sunset Coast from Hillarys Boat Harbor, taking in the views of the Indian Ocean and the city's iconic white sandy beaches.1 ReviewsFrom A$25.00
Hop-on Hop-off Sightseeing Bus Ticket
See the best of Perth and Kings Park from an open-top sightseeing bus. Choose a 24 or 48-hour ticket and hop on and off as many times as you like.33 ReviewsFrom A$40.00
From River Cruise to Swan Valley & Vineyard Tour
Enjoy the delights of a two hour river cruise from Perth to the Swan Valley sampling premium wines, then join the coach for an indulgent experience of unique vineyards, w10 ReviewsFrom A$155.00
Full-Day Swan Valley Wineries with Lunch and River Cruise
Combine a tour of Australia’s Swan Valley wineries with a boat cruise back along the Swan River on this full-day excursion. Enjoy fine wines and delicious local food as20 ReviewsFrom A$150.00