From Perth Mint and Bell Tower Combination Ticket
Experience the treasures of the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Learn their fascinating heritage and history. Enjoy the flexibility of a combination ticket with a discounted package that is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness a traditional gold pour in the Perth Mints original melting house
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided Perth Mint heritage talk
- Chime the royal bells during a 30-minute guided interactive bell chiming experience
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Bell Tower's observation deck
- Visit two unique attractions with a discounted package rate
DescriptionPurchase a combination ticket for the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower for a great day out. Make the most of your visit to the historic Perth Mint and take in the grand heritage building, the heavily secured vault and the original melting house. Listen to fascinating stories about Western Australia's golden history and the Mint's prolific output of priceless gold bars and coins. Witness the amazing spectacle of a traditional gold pour in Perth Mint's original melting house. Chime the bells at the Bell Tower for a truly unique experience, try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic bells. Commemorating Australia’s bicentenary in 1988, twelve bells of the eighteen bells in the tower were a gift from St Martin in the Fields. The additional bells include two from the cities of London and Westminster, who each gifted one bell to the project, and a total of three bells bestowed by a consortium of British and Australian mining companies.
IncludesPerth Mint tour and gold pour Chiming the bells at the Bell Tower Chiming Certificate Transport to and from attractions
- This Package is a Flexible Ticket, meaning you can show up on the day that suits you and go straight in to the next available tour.
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. • Please note that this combo must be used on the same day for visiting Perth Mint and the Bell Tower.
- The Perth Mint tour is 7 days a week, 9:30 AM - 3:30PM every hour.
- The Bell Tower Experience is 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, every 30 minutes from 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM, excluding Monday and Thursday between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
- Suggested time needed in is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Show up at a time that suits you, if the tour is sold out, you will be placed in the next available tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Willie Creek Pearls, Bell Tower & Swan River Cruise Package
Explore Elizabeth Quay, Perth's stunning waterfront precinct, with a pass that includes three must-do experiences: Willie Creek Pearls, Perth's Bell Tower and a boutiqueFrom A$54.00
Explore Perth City Walking Tour
Explore Perth on a fun and informative city walking tour. Discover Perth's street art scene, history, hidden gems, restaurants, new developments, and more on a leisurely1 ReviewsFrom A$20.00
Swan River Cruise and Optus Stadium Guided Tour
Start this 3.5-hour experience aboard a solar electric cruise from Elizabeth Quay and enjoy waterside views along the city foreshore. Then drop into Optus Stadium on the24 ReviewsFrom A$44.00
Mandurah Coast: Full-Day Dolphin Adventure Cruise with Lunch
Discover the Mandurah and Peel region, famous for its stunning natural beauty and abundance of marine wildlife, notably home to WA’s largest dolphin population inhabitiFrom A$169.00
Swan Valley: Full-Day Wine Tour with Lunch
Enjoy a day in the Swan Valley sampling first class wines at 4 wineries, a delicious cheeseboard & a scrumptious lunch at a winery with a glass of wine included. Indulge3 ReviewsFrom A$105.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00
Perth & Fremantle Full-Day Sightseeing Tour
Explore the wonders of Perth and Fremantle in Western Australia and marvel at the dramatic Swan River estuary. Get spectacular views over the Perth skyline from Kings Par7 ReviewsFrom A$135.00
Perth Harvest Your Own Pearl Experience with Refreshments
Enjoy a truly unique and romantic once-in-a-lifetime opportunity to harvest your own Australian South Sea Cultured Pearl which you can keep. Enjoy sparkling wine and a caFrom A$500.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
From Cider, Wine & Whiskey Tour With Lunch & Tastings
Discover a true hidden gem, beautiful Bickley Valley, on this small group tour where you will indulge in premium boutique wines, delicious local food, refreshing craft ciFrom A$139.00