From Perth Mint and Bell Tower Combination Ticket
Experience the treasures of the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower. Learn their fascinating heritage and history. Enjoy the flexibility of a combination ticket with a discounted package that is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase.
Are you a business owner in Perth?
Promote your business 365 days a year with the #1 Guide to Perth.
- Gain MAXIMUM EXPOSURE with a 'Dedicated Business Profile'
- Witness a traditional gold pour in the Perth Mints original melting house
- Enjoy a 30 minute guided Perth Mint heritage talk
- Chime the royal bells during a 30-minute guided interactive bell chiming experience
- Marvel at the stunning views of the Swan River and Perth City from the Bell Tower's observation deck
- Visit two unique attractions with a discounted package rate
DescriptionPurchase a combination ticket for the Perth Mint and the Bell Tower for a great day out. Make the most of your visit to the historic Perth Mint and take in the grand heritage building, the heavily secured vault and the original melting house. Listen to fascinating stories about Western Australia's golden history and the Mint's prolific output of priceless gold bars and coins. Witness the amazing spectacle of a traditional gold pour in Perth Mint's original melting house. Chime the bells at the Bell Tower for a truly unique experience, try the art of bell ringing yourself with an experienced tour guide. Learn about the history of the Bell Tower and the historic bells. Commemorating Australia’s bicentenary in 1988, twelve bells of the eighteen bells in the tower were a gift from St Martin in the Fields. The additional bells include two from the cities of London and Westminster, who each gifted one bell to the project, and a total of three bells bestowed by a consortium of British and Australian mining companies.
IncludesPerth Mint tour and gold pour Chiming the bells at the Bell Tower Chiming Certificate Transport to and from attractions
- This Package is a Flexible Ticket, meaning you can show up on the day that suits you and go straight in to the next available tour.
- Your ticket is valid for 6 months from the date of purchase. • Please note that this combo must be used on the same day for visiting Perth Mint and the Bell Tower.
- The Perth Mint tour is 7 days a week, 9:30 AM - 3:30PM every hour.
- The Bell Tower Experience is 6 days a week, Monday to Saturday, every 30 minutes from 10:30 AM - 2:30 PM, excluding Monday and Thursday between 12:00 PM and 1:00 PM.
- Suggested time needed in is 2 hours and 30 minutes
- Show up at a time that suits you, if the tour is sold out, you will be placed in the next available tour.
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance for a full refund
You may also like
Pinnacles Sunset Dinner, Wildlife & Stargazing Perth Tour
Explore The Pinnacles Desert, one of Western Australia’s most unique natural attractions, in the golden twilight before sunset. Visit Yanchep National Park, home to an26 ReviewsFrom A$159.00
Jurien Bay Sea Lions Boat Trip with Optional Snorkeling
Meet the endangered Australian sea lions of Jurien Bay Marine Park, a 2.5-hour drive from Perth. Go for an optional snorkel with the amazing sea life that live in the cor14 ReviewsFrom A$75.00
Perth Lunch Cruise with Fremantle Sightseeing Tram Tour
Embark on a half-day cruise and tour of the Swan River and port city of Fremantle, and savor the abundant seasonal produce of Western Australia with an on-board buffet lu23 ReviewsFrom A$95.00
Pinnacles, Swan Valley & Wildlife Park Tour from Perth
Experience a full day of adventure from Perth. Visit Caversham Wildlife Park, enjoy lunch in the Swan Valley and explore the Pinnacles Desert.36 ReviewsFrom A$179.00
Rottnest Island Return Ferry, Coach Tour & Buffet Lunch
Departing from Perth or Fremantle, visit Perth’s must-see destination on a day trip to Rottnest Island. Embark on a 1.5-hour guided tour of the island with a buffet lun8 ReviewsFrom A$156.00
Wanneroo Botanic Gardens Mini Golf Day
Enjoy a day of fun at an 18-hole mini and the 18-hole billiard golf course in Australia's largest outdoor mini-golf complex. Tackle obstacles, curves, ramps and challengeFrom A$24.00
Full Day Pinnacles Desert, New Norcia & Wildflowers
A fascinating day out combining the history of Australia’s only Benedictine Abbey with the world-renowned mystical Pinnacles Desert.1 ReviewsFrom A$215.00
From Penguin Island, Cruise, and Wildlife Park
Get back to nature on a small group tour of Penguin Island and look for sea lions aboard a glass-bottom boat. Come up close to the world's smallest species of penguin, an26 ReviewsFrom A$189.00
From Swan Valley Winery & Brewery Day Tour With Lunch
Indulge yourself with some of the finest premium wine and boutique beer the Swan Valley region has to offer on a full day winery tour departing from Perth. Guests can enj9 ReviewsFrom A$115.00
Whale Watching Cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbor
Look for humpback whales during their annual migration on a 2-hour whale watching cruise from Hillarys Boat Harbour just north of Perth. Come face to face with the majest14 ReviewsFrom A$60.00