Whale Watching Cruise from Busselton, Augusta or Dunsborough33 Reviews
Experience some of Western Australia's best whale watching plus see dolphins, sea birds and seals on a cruise departing from Augusta, Busselton or Dunsborough.
- Marvel at humpbacks and calves resting in the bay before their return to the Arctic
- Climb aboard a big boat with few passengers for the best possible views
- Make the most of your day with departures from Busselton, Augusta or Dunsborough
- Benefit from complimentary entry to the iconic Busselton Jetty for Busselton departures
DescriptionEnjoy an exciting and best value whale watching experience in Busselton, Augusta or Dunsborough. Check-in at Busselton Jetty, Augusta Boat Harbor or Quindalup Boat Ramp, then climb aboard the Tradewind III. Cruise out into the pristine waters to see these lovable marine giants up close. Migrating humpback and southern right whales leave the cold, food rich Antarctic waters and begin arriving around June. Augusta, Busselton and Dunsborough are perfectly placed to view these spectacular wild animals as they make their way past, often stopping off for a rest and play. Geographe Bay, with its usually calm and sheltered waters, means a guided whale watching tour is the best way to see magnificent humpback and southern right whales up-close.
IncludesWhale watching cruise Morning tea Complimentary Busselton jetty entry ticket (Busselton departures only) Free picture CD for each booking Free anti nausea wristbands available if needed. (recommended retail price $20) All passengers also receive the following discounts: 20% off lunch or dinner at Augusta hotel motel 20% off at Equinox restaurant & bar in Busselton 15% off forest adventures Hotel pick up and Drop off
- In the unlikely event of no whale sightings, you will be offered a complimentary repeat tour
- Bring your camera and warm clothing
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability