Wave Rock, York, Wildflowers and Cultural Tour from Perth41 Reviews
Discover Western Australia's natural landmarks on a day trip from Perth. Visit York, Wave Rock, Gnamma Holes and more. Enjoy a country-style lunch.
- Visit the picturesque town of York and admire its charming architecture
- See ancient Aboriginal artwork at Hippos Yawn and Mulka's Cave
- Stop to enjoy a typical Australian country-style lunch
DescriptionFirst stop on your 12.5-hour tour from Perth is in historic York. Enjoy morning tea (at your own expense) before continuing to Hyden. Check out the Hippo’s Yawn rock formation and sit down to an Aussie country-style lunch. Afterwards, visit Wave Rock, one of Western Australia’s most popular natural landmarks, in a shape that resembles a giant ocean wave. See the ancient Gnamma Holes, which is a sacred Aboriginal site. Continue to the Humps and finally Mulka’s Cave. Return to Perth via a different route and stop in the country town of Babakin for afternoon tea (at your own own expense). Wildflower viewing stops are made en route, seasonally.
IncludesTransportation by luxury coach Lunch Live commentary on board Entry fees to all attractions Complimentary hotel pick-up at selected Perth CBD, Northbridge and Scarborough hotels
- The wildflower season runs from September through early November. The profusion of wildflowers depends on weather and other conditions, so sightings cannot be guaranteed
- Be sure to wear comfortable walking shoes, and bring a hat and camera
- Please advise of any dietary requirements when booking
Easy cancellationCancel up to 24 hours in advance to receive a full refund
Book an Experience
Reserve your experience nowCheck Availability