My Guide Website?
Swan Valley: Semi-Private Wine Tour with Lunch & Tastings1 Reviews
Experience a premium wine tasting tour crafted for true wine lovers. Venture beyond the cellar door for exclusive behind-the-scenes access at hand-picked boutique wineries and enjoy a gourmet lunch.
- Visit hand-picked boutique wineries on an exclusive behind-the-scenes tour
- Taste a wide range of wines at some of the most respected wineries
- Indulge in a 2-course a la carté winery lunch overlooking the vineyards
- Travel alongside a local guide with extensive wine knowledge
- Meet fellow wine lovers and enjoy plenty of time to discuss wine and more
DescriptionTreat yourself to a premium wine tour in the historic Swan Valley wine region, lunch and wine tastings included. Designed for wine lovers, this group tour takes you behind the scenes for a grape-to-glass VIP experience at some of the region’s best boutique wineries. Taste all the fine wines of Australia's second oldest wine region on this exclusive tour that features access to wineries that the big bus tours can't visit. Visit at least four local wineries for tastings that showcase a range of different wines and styles, including the award-winning wines that the region does best, along with a cheese platter of local West Australian cheeses. Each tour is unique depending on what is happening in the winery that day. See anything from picking, crushing, or blending, and you may even experience a barrel tasting. Get to know the local producers that have been hand-picked for your tour. In between your relaxed wine tasting journey, stop to savor an indulgent two-course a la carté lunch overlooking the vines.
IncludesHotel pickup and drop-off (if option selected) Air-conditioned transportation Local wine guide All wine tastings Behind-the-scenes vineyard and winery tour Cheeseboard to pair with your wine tasting 2-course a la carté lunch at a winery restaurant Premium sparkling or still bottled water Umbrellas SPF50+ sunscreen
- Pickup and drop-off available from most Perth CBD, Northbridge, and Crown Perth Hotels as well as the Swan Valley Visitors Centre; the supplier also picks up from the Bell Tower and Wellington Street train station for people staying outside of this area
- Pickup/drop-off from Fremantle Cruise Ship port is available if this option is selected when booking
- Pickup is 9:20 AM (Fremantle) or 9:50 AM (Perth); drop-off 5 PM
- If you have any dietary requirements, medical conditions, or special needs please advise the supplier
- Minimum of 2 people is required for this tour to go-ahead
- Tour goes ahead rain, hail, or shine
- If you have luggage that you wish to bring with you please contact the local partner prior to your tour to arrange this with them
- You will likely be drinking alcohol, so you are advised against driving to your pickup location and should arrange alternative transportation
- Dress comfortably in 'smart casual' dress